Bicyclist coming into Kinshasa - Help

Hi All. I've been riding my bicycle around the world for 6 years, now presently in Angola and just managed to get a 180 day Multiple entry to DRC. I'm cycling into Kinshasa from Matadi, and wondering if someone can provide me with details on ultra cheap lodging when there for a rest. Also, can someone confirm there is indeed working ATMs? Also, What does a PhoneUnit translate to? I Was looking on the Tigo Website noting that internet access for a bundle was 4000U - How does that translate into Francs and Dollars?
What is the best Mobile provider if I was to go from Kinshasa to Lumbumbashi?
Finally - if anyone would like a presentation I have a wonderful presentation that I give to community groups, schools, and workplaces - A nice hour or so teaching people about different lands. If anyone can provide hosting for a few days (so I can shower, repair bicycle, rest) that would be ideal! Regards,
Dave. You can find my travels at tiredofit.ca to see more.

Travel safe Dave..hope you have wonderful experiences!

Hello buddy , how are you
first wish you a safe travel
second , the phoneUnit is called ( unite) in french and the 4000U means appx. 40,000 Congolese francs ( 1$ = +-910 FC ) , all telecommunication are fine , the cheapest on in the country is Africell for the moment and there's an internet bundle also you may check in all africell shops in kinshasa or lubumbashi , and there's Orange which also has a good area acoverage in the country , as i've experienced the vodacom and airtel has a good internet connection but sometimes it keeps lagging or even cut for a while , check africell or Orange , if you have  ablackberry there's a special bundle for those , and if your smartphone is an Android or IOS then the bundle is different, usualaly between 5 to 10$ a week or 15 to 20$ for 20 days . i might be wrong so i suggest you go the shop and ask for offers you may choose yourself.
finally about the place where you looking to rest for a while , there's different places so i suggest you say what's your budget able to pay daily and related to that we can suggest you places and addresses
hope you enjoy your stay in kinshasa
have a safe trip again