Electronic cooking scale?

Hi there! So we just moved to Tan Binh and our new place has an oven!! I want to start baking my own bread but need a scale for perfect measurements. Anyone know where to get one? Or even measuring cups? I spent about an hour slowly walking up and down the aisles of maximark and big C and found nothing! Help?!

I use a Panasonic bread making machine.

What ranges (weight) do you need? There are some scale vendors around Kim Lien Market - I'm down there tomorrow (Sunday) morning and will check a few out then give you a heads up.

Measuring cups are around, why not post a query in SaiGonExpats [dot] com - lots of cooks there.

I made a set of volume measures using stainless steel tubing (capped/closed at one end) then trimmed the lengths down to appropriate sizes for the various volumes.

I'd like an electronic scale that shows ounces or milligrams. We are going to try to make a sour dough starter and need exact amounts of the ingredients. I'll check out the Saigon expats site you mentioned. Thanks! And if you happen to see anything tomorrow let me know!

When you turn to Kim Bien Market from Hai Thuong Lan Ong strret, Q.5, look right side for weighing scales.
CEMACO is a lab equipments supplier in 11-12 of the above street where you can buy different kind of measuring equipments made of glass or other materials.(check in the left side CEMACO, not right. That's chemical supplies  :)