Where to find affordable bed lining

Odd topic but I've just moved into a new flat in D1 and need to find a a shop that sells affordable bed lining etc. can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks

blythed89 wrote:

Odd topic but I've just moved into a new flat in D1 and need to find a a shop that sells affordable bed lining etc. can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks

Co Op Mart.
Lotte Mart
Big C
Metro Cash and Carry.

Thanks for the help!

Not sure what you mean by 'bed lining' - do you mean bed linens?

The stores above are NOT CHEAP far better to buy them from a 'local' Vietnamese market. Prices are often 50% off the store price.

Ah okay, well I need duvet and pillows, haven't seen them in any markets, do you know which ones?

Which district/Quan are you in?

I'm in D1

Well, Duvet may not be needed here in HCMC. but for pillow and some kind blanket, should go to Tan Dinh market on Hai Ba Trung st. or along the hai ba trung st. opposite to Tan Dinh  there are some shops for you to choose.

You can have a look these websites. They may have what you need. edena.vn/san-pham chanrathanhthuy.com/en/ You live in District 1. Maybe you can try Coopmart Cong Quynh or Hanoi Supermarket (Next to Coopmart Cong Quynh).

You can buy bedding here

https://minh-ha-bedding.myshopify.com/

Very good quality and reasonable price

You can buy bedding here

https://minh-ha-bedding.myshopify.com/

There are many local places on Hai Ba Trung (Tan Dinh, D1, on both sides of the street, but more so across from Tan Dinh Market) where you can:

- buy fabric and take to your seamstress; or
- buy fabric and use the vendor's associated seamstresses; or
- buy fabric at a shop (there are many on Hai Ba Trung) specialized in custom-made bedding

About 6 months ago, I choose the last option and had 2 sets of bedding custom made (4 king size pillows, 4 pillowcases, 2 fitted sheets (cotton and linen) for a 1.8 m mattress, and a reversible duvet to match the two bed linen patterns).  Free delivery.

The shop is on the other side of the street, about 300 -  400 meters from Tan Dinh Market, with floor to ceiling shelves packed with bed linen fabrics, and bolts of fabrics against 3 walls.