I want to live in dalat,does anyone know where i can learn vietnamese

The weather in DL is heaven, DL is heaven on earth. I just love it there. I did not even use a fan when I was there and slept w/the windows open all night. Of course, I don't have the insulation that Ancient has.

bta87 wrote:

...Of course, I don't have the insulation that Ancient has.

:lol:

Tran Hung Dao wrote:
bta87 wrote:

...Of course, I don't have the insulation that Ancient has.

:lol:

Just my superior way of storing energy for future need....

Storing for future need. Let me go check. Who started this endless post on sugar and mama trying to kill him. She is just trying to store it up for future use as well.:lol::lol::lol:

hi

I want to buy a house in dalat as I just come back from there last 2 weeks ago, I really love the place and is very cold. but I've a girlfriend in Vietnam she also love the place and she want me to buy a house there. But I want to know how much is the price for a house.

"very cold," you mean it goes under 30?

Aside form a meat-locker in Metro, the only time I've been even slightly chilled here was riding on a motorbike on a cloudy day in a wet shirt.  I liked it.

Depends on what type of house I would think. In general they seem much cheaper in DL than many other places in VN. I know of a place where you could build for around $115k USD and have a very nice place. Yet in my opinion renting is better in this type of market.

Hi guys

I'm from Dalat, born and raised. I currently live in Hanoi. But I'm moving back to the roots in April after 8 years. I'll be settling down with my wife and my baby daughter.
That being said, I'm in need of a job to be able to take care of them financially.
If you guys know of an English center there that is hiring people, please gimme a shout. I have 3 years of experience, I'm fun to be around and of course love kids! Been teaching lots up here in Hanoi. My wife is British and has the same amount of years of teaching English.
Also we plan to open a cafe/art gallery/music kinda place where we sell coffee, homemade cakes, play music and help out with information for tourists. Hope to have supports from you all!
Thanks for reading and hope to hear from you soon!

Peace & Love,
Bush

Dear Bush,

Job wise, you could try Work and Win, DaLat Academy, or American Academy; or DaLat University. 

As for opening cafe/art/gallery music that is a great idea (as we have lots of coffee places but no homemade cakes yet). The rent will varies between 10 million-15 million in downtown centre. But we heard coffee places making profit after expenses around 20 millions.

In term of renting, for a 1-2 bedroom, you could pay about 150 USD-250 USD. Depending on quality and size of houses.

DaLat has many expats here now; thus, you and your wife and daughter will have no problem starting off here in Dalat. I myself moved to DaLat from Canada ( British Columbia) Doing real estate development over 7 years now.

Kristina Giang
anadacommunity.com
facebook: anadacommunity

Hope this help Bush.

Peace & Love,
Bush

Hi everyone,

My name is Dasha. I'm sorry if I interrupt this topic. I've read it carefully and I guess that my question fits this subject. Next week I'm going to move to Dalat. I'm not planning to live there for a long time... maybe for a month or two (maybe three). I'm traveling with my boyfriend. We would like to rent a small apartment or a house for a reasonable price (up to 400 USD per month). We don't need much: just a room to live with bathroom and kitchen. Can anybody give an advice where I can rent such an apartment (or a house) in Dalat for 1-3 months. Whom should I contact?
Thank you in advance:)

Dasha,

I may have something for you that you may want to rent. Two bedroom is 298 and three bedroom is 398. Both places are fully furnished. [moderated: no free ads please]

The place is 1.5 km from DaLat downtown centre.

Kristina

Kristina,

thanks for your response. The option for 298 per month is good for us. Is there any kitchen?
Now, the thing is that we're still in Bangkok. We have a ticket to Ho Chi Minh city for tomorrow. Approximately, between 29 and 31-st of December we'll be in Dalat. We'll contact you when we're there:)

@ Kristina and Dasha: Please feel free to post an advert in the section housing in Da Lat :)

[moderated: off topic]

Hi there,
I am a Da Lat Local
Do you want to make friend with me.
We can speak Chinese and Vietnamese if you want.

I can teach you.

hoangkim wrote:

Hi there,
I am a Da Lat Local
Do you want to make friend with me.
We can speak Chinese and Vietnamese if you want.

sure,thanks a lot,i just arrival in dalat for one week,anything about chinese you can ask me,my email [email protected]

ivy7117 wrote:

I can teach you.

thank you  :) ivy7117

Does anyone know how much English Teachers get paid per hour in Dalat?

Trying to work out if it is feasible for me to move there from Saigon.

(Moderated: please post in the housing section)

Hi , if you like, inbox me your contact, a friend of mine will help out as she is local.

Hello everybody,

This thread is old.

If you are looking to give vietnamese language courses or looking to take some language courses, please post directly here : Language classes in Da Lat section.

Thanks

Priscilla

(Topic closed )

Closed