Self introduction of a true blue Singaporean!

Hi! My name is Winson and I'm a local Singaporean. I'm 22 years old this year and planning to further study. I would like to make friends from all over the world. If you're new in singapore, I will be glad to bring you around and share with you about singapore culture!

Hi Wilson,

I am Cuong , from HCM Vietnam. I am coming to sing on 25 this month for researching the Bird Nest product. This is my first time in Sing and I really need a guider. Much appreciate if you can help me on this.

Looking for your reply.

Thanks,

Cuong Vu

Hi Cuong! Oh cool. I will be glad to guide you around in singapore! How long will you be here?

Hi Wilson,

Thanks much. I will stay there 3 days, from Sunday to Tuesday. By the way, do you know where can I find the shop which sells Bird Nest. Actually I come there to find Bird Nest Buyer.

Rdg,

Cuong

Are you birdnest supplier? Yes there is quite alot of Chinese shops that sell it

Yaeh, I am BN supplier here in Việt Nam! I have some BN houses in the south of Việt Nam, and I got 20kg/month of raw BN. I heard sing, Taiwan, Hong Kong r biggest places for BN consume then I try to come sing first, then later is Taiwan n Hong Kong. Any advice for me, pls?

:

Hey johnimee, maybe you should search for any local bn distributor in singapore before making your trip over to discuss business? How much are you selling at supplier price?

Best regards
Winson

Hi JZ,

If you're a party person, you can party at zouk, mink, Attica and clubs/bars in Clarke quay. Some of the nice restaurant that I've been to is along quayside isle at sentosa where not people actually know. Really beautiful place to chill because there are yachts parking at the jetty and enjoy nice sunset there. If you enjoy live band while having dinner, you can drop by timbre where they have local bands performing the night.

Best regards,
Winson

:

- quaysideisle.com/locate-us-gettingherepublic.php

Hi above is the link to "how to get there".
It's really a cosy ambient and I strongly recommend you to go there(:

:

Hi Dude,

I am from New Delhi, India!
And looking for friends.

If you find ok, I can hang around too!

Thanks Nikhil