Vietnamese community?

Hi All,

How are you here in Singapore? I am Vietnamese here working in Singapore, want to see any Vietnamese community here.
Anyone like me, love about travel, music and enjoy learning new culture.
Please email me [email protected]
Joyce

Hello Joyce.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Here is the list of Vietnamese expatriates in Singapore.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi Joyce,
I'm Melissa, a new comer in Singapore and wanna make friends. I own a business n Vietnam but now want to suddenly switch to a new environment. If I feel comfortable, will  apply MBA next year..

Hi all,

I'm Michel, originally from Vietnam but i'm living in France.
I'd like to make friends in the world.
Nice to known you.

Cheers,

Hi all,

I'm Thao..glad to hear we have Vietnamese community in Singapore. I have just moved recently... 5 months now, and still have no Vietnamese friends here :(

I would like to make friends and share experiences.

Cheers

Hi all,

I'm Vietnamese too and lived in singapore for 1 year now, but haven't got the chance to meet any Vietnamese. Fellows we should arrange for a meet up for pho sometime!

Anybody interested and know any place to have nice pho?

Let me know and we can get together!

Cheers,
TH

Hi, I am Vietnames and working in Singapore. Nice to meet you guys and buid up our network here.

Like chill out, coffee, travelling , enjoy life ...
email: [email protected]

Suri.

Hope I can join next meet up if there's any :)
Cheers

[Moderated: Please post an ad in the Housing section]

[Moderated: please post in the Jobs section of the site]

(moderated: off topic + pls post in the job section)

Xin chao cac ban!

My name is Helen and I speak vietnamese as well. I will travel to Singapore between 26-28 december and would be very happy if someone have time to guide me around. My favorite dish is chili crab and would like to join some cooking class as well. Please let me know if you know any.

Please send me a message if you want to hang around in Singapore..

CAM ON RAT NHIEU!

Regards Helen

Hi everyone, I am interested to know more Vietnamese friends.

You can contact me at my email: systemwinx[at]gmail.com

Hello Joyce,Let me know how to contact you. i am looking for friends from Vietnam in singapore.

Moderated by Priscilla 5 years ago
Reason : asked to be deleted

Dear All Vietnamese fellow,

Lets meet up sometime in May.
I have been leaving and working in SG for 6 years and dying to have "real" Vietnamese community here in SG. why don't we take this opportunity to form our "real" community...?

This is such a good idea. I will definitely join! :)

Hi DClaire

Have you had any idea when and where we can meet up yet?

Hi,

Its good qn. Not sure you guys love out door or in door meeting.
Let me know so can suggest some option. End of Apr and early May would be good timing to meet up i reckon.

Cheers!
Claire

I think the first meeting should be in door so people can introduce themselves, talk and get to know one another better. After that we can organize some kinds of outdoor activities to promote interaction and hobby exchange among members.

Why dont we meet next Saturday? 27 Apr 2013?

Hi girls

Can i join you gals? May i know the time and date?

A.A

Hi,

Can a non Vietnamese join the outing? It will be good to know more friends!

(moderated: please post in the jobs in Singapore section. Thank you)

Hi Melissa, this is Huan, vietnamese too. are you in singapore or in vietnam? Nice to meet you

Yes of course, sure you can Annie

Hi. I am Desmond. I am a Singaporean looking for Vietnamese friends in Singapore. You can contact me @[email protected]. Hope to see you all soon.  :)

hello everybody !
my names Nhung from Vnses. 24yr olds. i preparing workin Singapore at 6 months. so im looking for place. Who know anywhere  introduce for me, pls. maybe begin : mid September. i hope stay w friend Vnses.
my mail : [email protected]
[moderated] viber , whatsapp...
Tks All . have a nice day

[moderated: no free ads + please register your company in the business directory]

Hi, would you like to come to our studio and try out for Vietnamese voiceover work, its part time and painless.
Thank you

Hello, did you find anything yet. I have a room, but it won't be free for a month or so.

Hi there,
I am Vietnamese, My name is Linh. 22 years old. I would like to come to Singapore in January, 2015. I am looking for 2 room with the best price. I will stay here in 1 week. Let introduce with me if you know anywhere. Tks a lot

Hi all,

Count me in :)

Any events comming up in VN group, lets meet up sometimes

Regards
Thom