Albanian in Singapore?

Hi all ,
Is there any Albanian in Singapore ?

Hello shqiptar.

Here is the list of Albanian expatriates in Singapore. ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi, my boyfriend is Albanian and he has just moved to Singapore a month ago. he would like to write some message.

ckemi shqiptar dhe une po kerkoj a ka shqiptare ne singapore a ke ndermend te besh ndonje gje specifike per festen e flamurit? pres nje pergjigjje nga ju gjithe te mirat. Klevisi

Hi aliwong80,

Could you please stick to English on this Anglophone forum ;)?
Besides this thread is a little old. If you have questions I invite you start a new thread on forum Singapore.

Melissa

Hi aliwong80,

Please check your message box. U can contact me in PM. I wish u all the best.

Une jam Italian, por kuptoj dhe mund te flas pak Shqip... une kam punuar ne Shqiperi, ne qofte se ju e dini edhe Italisht dhe mund te flasim edhe gjuen time per mua s'ka problem!

Hi Fabrizio Righi, could you please post in English in this Anglophone forum?

Thanks,
Harmonie.;)

Sure Harmonie, sorry, I see that the topic was about Albanians here and as I worked there for long time I was exercising my Albanian language... I think that Albanian friends here also appreciated it :) anyway for sure, but for me it is a hard temptation as I worked in Europe for 16 years abroad and learnt 9 different languages, therefore, when I meet someone from the Countries I have been working in, for me it is an opportunity to refresh them all. Just for that, thanks for informing me.

Hi do you live in singapore?
If yes, i am looking forward to study at national university of singapore and i am living in albania now.Please can you help me to know more about the university and with any application complexity?
Thank you for your time!

Mund te flasim dhe Shqip.
Mirupafshim dhe gjithe te Mirat,

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : please post in english only on this english speaking forum
Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : please post in english only on this english speaking forum

Hey....here i am..another Albanian in Singapore :) ....

Thats cool, gimme a call *** and we can grab a coffee somtime

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not share phone numbers on the forum. You may use our private message system for that
Moderated by Julien 6 years ago
Reason : please post in English
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Adeline, post your message in English, please don't write any other language other than English as per the forum guidelines.