Aspergers/Autism support in school

Does anyone know I'd the international primary schools in Jeddah have enough support and resources for children with mild aspergers or autism? Or what support is in Jeddah.

Only the Western schools have SEN support, and even that is minimal.  Saudi Arabia is not the right country to come to if your child has SEN.

Google british international school of jeddah, american international school of jeddah, and jeddah prep and grammar school to get their websites.  Contact them via email or phone to ask what level of support they provide.

Aside from that, there is something called as the Help Center in Jeddah, but I don't have details of what help they provide.  Google for their page and see if you can find any info.

My friend's son has aspergers & goes to Jeddah Prep. I know she is not really happy with the services, but she is happier with the teacher he has this year compared to last year.

She has found very few services here, but has found on Facebook at least one support group that is Jeddah based that may help you find some answers. If you are on Facebook search for Jeddah Autism or Jeddah Aspergers and I think it may come up.

Thank you both for your advice. But I'm in the process of moving to saudi and was working out what provisions the education system has. So not surprised there isn't a lot. I'm only glad I've had experience teaching in that area .

there is jeddah autism school, a small one, i usually pass by when I go for a morning walk,

it is in Al Shate' district, near Heraa Avenue, it's a few streets away from Jeddah Hilton,

there are schools nearby for landmarks, Dar Arr***** for boys , sorry, can't remember the name.

haven't met anyone who has experience with that school, but the neighborhood seems decent and quiet, and accessible.