Distance Education

Dear HRguru,

I would like to do distance education in MCA, from any indian university. Is there any distance education study center in Jeddah, Saudi arabia ??

IGNOU has a center here near the intersection of sitteen street and gharnata street, but don't know exactly where.

Here is the address of IGNOU Approved regional center.

Hope this was helpful.

JEDDAH
ECGS,
Al Sharafiya (Dist)
Beside Al Bereem School
Email: [email protected]

Is there any other Centers Because IGNOU just offer their programs to Indians :/

What do you want to study?  Many US universities offer distance education programs in many fields.  I have no idea about Pakistan, but you should research Pakistani universities and see if any of them offer DE programs to Pakistanis overseas.

Need some Undergraduate Programs

If you know some best Universities, Kindly recommend me :)

Oh I thought you wanted to do Master's, as all the US DE programs I know are for Master's degrees, but I will check later if there are any undergraduate programs.  But remember, Bachelor's degrees in the US are 4 years full time.  Would you still be interested if they have some programs?

Doesn't the Pakistani School offer BA via some Pakistani university?  Last I heard they did.  The degree is from some university in Pakistan, but the Pakistani School acts as the exam center.

Trapezius wrote:

Oh I thought you wanted to do Master's, as all the US DE programs I know are for Master's degrees, but I will check later if there are any undergraduate programs.  But remember, Bachelor's degrees in the US are 4 years full time.  Would you still be interested if they have some programs?

Doesn't the Pakistani School offer BA via some Pakistani university?  Last I heard they did.  The degree is from some university in Pakistan, but the Pakistani School acts as the exam center.

its true that They Provide Bachelors degree usually in BA or B Com, I don't want to do these so searching for other DE Majors. Hope it would be a good decision.

Thank you Trapezius,miggrant.

miggrant, The IGNOU study center you mentioned, does not offer MCA (Master of computer application) course.Do IGNOU have other study center in Jeddah ?

Trapezius, i will go and check at sitteen street.

Trapezius,

Can you please suggest some good US universities providing the DE ?

I am an IT engineer with my Bachelors in Engineering and I am looking for Masters in IT.

Any university that has a food ranking will also have good distance programs if it has distance education, so I suggest you look at rankings of US universities, choose some of them, then go to their websites to see if they have distance education or not.  Or, do a google search for lists of US universities which have distance programs, and there also might be rankings of distance programs.  I don't know which ones have distance education and which ones don't, but most of the high and medium-high ranked universities in the US seem to have distance education available now.  Note: Private universities will be significantly more expensive than public ones.

In the mean time, check the programs at this university:

http://distance.ncsu.edu/programs/master-programs.php

Only reason I am posting that one is because I did my Master's there (not distance) and it is a good university for engineering and science.

P.S. Since you know what you want to study, just do a google search for "distance masters information technology USA" without quotes, and also try different words, such as online instead of distance, and computer science, computing, etc, instead of information technology.  Once you find some programs and need specific advice or opinions regarding a particular university/program, let me know.

P.P.S.  UK programs will be a lot cheaper.  Search as above using UK or England instead of USA.

i want to know is there any open university providing BBA degree in jeddah.

Im going to be moving to Saudi Arabia this year and I'm considering taking a DE masters. Will Saudi Arabia accept DE degrees for further work applications? I heard that they don't ACCEPT these.

it is a very gray area - some Distance Education degrees are accepted, online degrees are not?! it is not clear, I'm still in search of info from the MOHE .

i've completed my 12th standard...and i want to take admission in IGNOU in B.COM so please tell me from where can i get my addmission form and where the study centers in jeddah are located?

Hi, you may contact them at below numbers or check out their facebook page. Although I don't recommend distance education for fresh high school graduate.

012 - 6684287
012 - 6671500

http://www.indiastudycenter.com/Univ/St … Jeddah.asp

Dear friend,

Please login this web id. you can get detailed info's regarding your educational matters. You can continue your study from here no problem.

Wish you all the best,

Shaikh M Mohammed

Assalamualaikum wr wbr.
I am amena. I've completed my bachelor's degree from india & now we shifted to saudi arabia (jeddah)
I wanna do MBA here through DE. I don't know much about the universities here. Plz help me with it.
IGNOU 's degree is bot considered as valid.
So if u kbow other than ignou.
Plz rply as soon as possible.
Jazakallah khair.

Hi,

IGNOU is good, but you can try in BITS as well. And there are quite a few universities in South India.. VIT, SRM to name a few. Check out their websites, it might help you.

All the best

Updated address for the IGNOU centers in Saudi Arabia are:-

Jeddah: Dar Al Hijaz Center-1, 4th Floor, Office # 414, Opp. IKEA, Next to Serafi Mall, Tahlia Street, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. Tel.: +966-12-66 16 162 • Mobile: +966 55 302 4304

Riyadh: ATEICO-ECGS, Oruba Street infront of Shaban Clinic, Arabian Oud Building, 1st Floor, Office # 1, Olayya Area, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Tel.: +966-11- 419 83 24 Mobile: +966 500 130 478

Thanks & Regards

Mehad Ahmad
Mob no.- 0530903511
email: [email protected]

What's the use if distance education certificates can't be attested by Saudi Embassy ?

Dear HR,
    I would like to do my distant MBA from IGNOU Jeddah but wanted to know the details of admission procedure , fee structure and if I need to appear any entrance exams ? I am done with my Graduation Alhamdullilah this year.

Asma02011996 wrote:

Dear HR,
    I would like to do my distant MBA from IGNOU Jeddah but wanted to know the details of admission procedure , fee structure and if I need to appear any entrance exams ? I am done with my Graduation Alhamdullilah this year.

Congrats on graduation. Back in 2012 when inquired they were charging around 200-400 for admission fess of 3K-4K per semester depending on the major you choose. You may reach them at 012-6684287 and I suggest to check their FB/twitter account for details.

Okay Thank you very much.. and how about the entrance exam?  Do I have to appear any?

Is it 3k-4k RIYAL per semister?

oh yes

There are many Indian universities that offer a distance education MCA course. Now, most of the universities have transformed themselves as online universities so that they can reach more number of students. To pursue an MCA course, you need not to attend any classes, just join a program and access material and classes on your mobile or laptop. Here is a list of Top 10 Universities for Distance Education MCA.

http://www.mbafrog.com/2017/07/mca-dist … ation.html

I hope this will help.