Looking for new friends in Paris!

Hello everybody,

I live and work in Paris sine a while, I would like to make some more friends in here!

If you are interested in going for a coffe/ drink, cinema etc ..let me know.

I'm also interested in French/ English conversations.

Regards

Hiii alterine im paky im french girl living close to paris. Pls send me your e mail or facebook. See you soon

Hey, I'm from Estonia and I would like to meet some new friends here as well.

I'm currently doing my internship in Paris.

Hi!

I'm a 23-year-old student, I live in Paris and I'm looking for new friends so if you want to meet up, send me a message.

btw, alterine, I'm from Poland too :)

Hi Im up to join u, any plans decided ?

Hi

I am a Malaysian guy on vacation in Paris for 3rd time. Would love to chat in english with someone.

contact me at [email protected] and leave your number. i will call u when i'm back in Paris. now in Spain

Zafr

Hi,

I'm a Malaysian guy currently in Spain. Will be in France 29th Feb. Wanna go for a cuppa?

Hi there,

How r u doing? It seems that it's never easy to meet people in Paris. So, My name is kenza and I am living here since 8 years now, living and working in Paris.

So if you can go out, visit some places or have a couple drink. let me know.

talk soon!!!!!

Hi all,

I'm a 22 year-old french guy. I just arrived from Frankfurt where I spent 6 months and  made some international friends thanks to this website. I would like to make new international friends here to have fun and continue practicing english. You can add me on facebook (frederic faligot). Hope to see you soon !

Frédéric

Hi Alterine,

I look forward to have a drink with you. Contact me at [email protected] for faster response.

Hi. I'm Marc and I'm living in Paris. I know the city well cause I was born here. I will be interested to meet people from other countries and show you some nice places to go out. I'm also going to Montreal at the begining of april and definitely in august.
See ya!

Hi, I am a Chinese guy. Arrived in Paris a month now, like to know this city. Reply to me if you would like coffe during weekends.

Hi everyone, im new here and im looking forward to meet people. This is my second post so hopefully this works.
Im up to coffee, drinks, movies and sightseeing.

I am sure you will find some people, good luck!

Hi guys!

Sorry I haven't been here since a while!

I see there are quite a few people interesting in meeting up :)

Maybe we will organize one evening and meet up all together for a drink ? :)

I will not be in Paris for a few coming days but I can propose the first weekend of JUNE ?

Let me know!

Hello there!

I'd be happy to join you all whenever the event will take place. I just came a few days ago for a french course and I'm looking for ppl to meet and discover Paris with..
Looking forward! ;)

Hey Guys,
I have been in Paris for a while too and looking forward to meet some new friends. Would be great if we can decide some day to meet:) 1st weekend of June I will not be ther but how about in mid week i.e. 5th of June at 8pm, meeting pint TBD, how does it sound?

If theres any meetup let me know will join u guys..

Hello everybody!!

I am in the same situation. I am working here and I would like to extend my social network!
Is there someone who wants to have a coffee with me?

Hey Maira, I'd be happy to meet for a coffee. Let me know when would that be ok for you!:) looking forward! Andreea

Hi !
Still in Paris?
Emmanuel

Hi!
Still in Paris?
Emmanuel

Hi all!
i'm italian living since a while in Paris always happy to make new friends and speak languages!
i can speak french english german and italian.
I'd be more than happy to meet you next week or in two!

hy i like  new friends

Hi all,

I am also open if you want to meet up.
It could be a good idea...the sun is coming back ;)

Hie peeps,i was enticed reading through all the ideas and plans you guys have had so far...I'm keen of being a part of the group to meet new friends and share different experiences...over a cup of coffee sounds good but over beers ALL THE BETTER

Hi !

I don't know if i am late but I am also interested in this meeting ,)

hi! :)
I'm a student in paris. i m always looking for friends!!
are you still in paris? i'm interested in this meeting!

hello count me in if anyone intrested to meet :-) i would love to meet some new buddies here ;-)

bonjour, je suis en Normandie c'est 300 km de Parid  2 heures en train. C'est la campagne. Et vous ?   bonne journée. et bon courage voyager c'est  pas toujours facile....

Hello .Im Malik from Paris..I would like to be friends..

Bonjour monsieur comment allez vous ?

bonjour je veux bien apprendre l'anglais et le hindi....

And  Whats ur Name exactly?  I can help u in English and Hindi too..

@ sdev: As we are on the english-speaking Paris forum, can you please post only in english for the members to understand and participate?

Hello,
Maria I am coming in October'14 to Paris for 2 weeks. I am looking new friends.
If possible please communicate through yahoo id [email protected].

thank you very much i hope you'll explain to me the differences betwin  srilanka cooking and english cooking...I ask you this question because i watch noliwood on tv and  actors speak but never have lunch...

Sdev i will just reply u on a Personal Message!!

I'm moving to paris at the end of the month. Available for fun! :P