Where to buy board games in HCM

Hey everyone,

I was wondering if anyone knows where I can purchase some board games (such as monopoly, risk, scrabble, etc) in HCM? I've searched everywhere online but I cant find any place.

Fahasa or any bookstore in HCMC.

cool, thanks for the response. I do know that Phoung Nam bookstores dont sell board games (at least the branches in District 1 doesnt) but I will check Fasha out.

In District 2 near Snap Cafe, there's a place that sell board games.

Hey Phi, thanks for the information. Do you know the name of the place or how far it is from Snap Cafe?

Parkson has all those board games that you mentioned.

Awesome, thanks for the info dopey. Parkson's is close by where I live so I'll definitely check it out tomorrow. Cheers mate.

sphung wrote:

Hey Phi, thanks for the information. Do you know the name of the place or how far it is from Snap Cafe?

Ive been to Snap Cafe once and at night when things looked close. But in the area in front of the entrance and where you park your motorbikes, there's one store with a bunch of board games on the window.

Other places that have board games is at the Crescent Mall in D7.

I guess shop around where westerns will shop and eventually you'll find what you are looking for.

Hi everyone,

Im also looking for backgammon board game. Anyone knows where I could find it ??

Thanks to all

Hi I'm looking for some games and a backgammon board also.

Did you ever find one?