Looking for a new foreing friends and mexicans too in Mexico City.

Hello there! My name is Israel, 35 yrs old, and friendly, im mexican and i want to have foreing friends, and practice my english, i lived in Los Angeles and Spain too. I have 1 arrove to Mexico 1 month ago and im a newbie on this huge city ( mexico city ), and i dont have friends, because i was out from Mexico by almost 15 yrs and im starting a new life here.

Hi Israel,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Suerte ;)

Hi
  My name is Mirela and I'm looking for new friends in Mexico City .

When you want i'm disponible .. french and english , don't ask me more im just studying the spanish sniff

Hi srael, where are you staying currently, I will like to be your friend and meet you in person, just planning coming down next month.

hi tatalk2me and israel i will like to be your friend, i will soon be coming.

Hi everyone!! My name is Tali, I'm from Mexico city and I'm looking for friends to practice english :)

I am in the same situation, have a few months in Mexico City and I would like to meet new friends, feel free to contact me in case u guys wanna go and grab a beer or sth

Isreal,
   My wife and I have been helping people practice their English here in Cuatitlan Izcalli while having a Bible study.  Learn 2 things at once, conversational English, and what the Bible really teaches.  Not "religion" or "philosophy", but just what is in the pages of the Bible.  We can do this via Skype, or in person depending on where you are.  If you live far away, we can contact the local English congregation in your area and have someone visit you.
   Let me know if this interests you.  My wife and I moved to Mexico specifically for this purpose, and we have several good studies in the Izcalli area.
   Regards,
Paul

Hi guys,my names are peter nginga im from africa KENYA but currently im in mexico,TOLUCA.i would like to meet new friends.please feel free to email me at [email protected] or you can check me on facebook as PETER NGINGA thanks all.

Hi ppakyz

I like you idea and i would like to meet you.[Moderated: pls send your details in private for safetey reasons]

so ?? ppls met others _???