I would like to meet the romanians

Hola,

My name is Alina and starting from this july i will move to Mexico City.
I would like to meet the romanians that are living there.
Also i would like to know more about the life there comparing to the life we all know here. I have tons of questions :)))
Im looking forward to start this new chapter of my life there and besides my mexican husband.

Thank you

Hello Alina,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

You have definitely met up lots of Romanian people here. Good luck

Hello and welcome to Mexico, i want to move to Romania how its Romania? if you like, we can talk and i can help you with your doubts about Mexico

Hi, nice to meet you I am Blanca, I am mexican. I live in Mexico city, i read you are trying to learn more about my country, well if there is something i cand o fot you, you can count on me. I am 29. I work in some alternative terapies for people and animals and also have my radio show through internet.

Regards

Hi Blanca, wow are you romanian living in MX? Thats cool i live in Toluca near Mexico City, have you ever been here? Ill apreciate if you can talk to me of RO :) what do you say? By the way im 28

Hello Alina.
   I'm actually going to be in Romania for July but if I can be of any help or answer some questions just let me know.
   Good luck to you and your husband moving to Mexico and hope everything goes perfectly.

Cheers.

Hello Icarrus,
are you actually going to visit Romania in july?? Nice!where are you going to go?
Thank you for your words! im sure ill be just fine, besides i also speak spanish.

Hello Alina.
I'm gonna be in Brasov for a month.
I just want to strongly suggest you that, when you arrive to the airport, -only and exclusively- hire a taxi of the taxi booths. There has been some trouble with fake taxis around the airport which people just stop at the door and some of them have got robbed. It is best to hire the certified taxi service at the taxi stand and you won't have any trouble.

All the best, guys.

Buna seara tuturor!

I'm an American, and am living in Xalapa for the next 6 months.  Vorbesc insa putin romaneste!  And I would love to meet any Romanians so that we can speak Romanian.  So if any Romanians are in Xalapa or are visiting Xalapa, let me know, and we can meet up.

Seara placuta!

Hello Icarus,

Thank you for the advice :),as i told you my futur husband is mexican so i think he knows all about those cabs.
When you get to Brasov, you also have to visit: Sinaia,Bran, Predeal, Sibiu, Sighisoara
Sibiu is my favorite city, apart from Buharest, our capital.

carpathian-travel-center.com/city-break-bucharest/prahova-valley-tour-157.html

brasovtravelguide.ro/en/index.php

tripadvisor.com/Attractions-g2699708-Activities-Prahova_County_Southern_Romania.html 

Have fun in your holidays!!!
Take care

Buna Alina!

I'm moving to Leon, Guanajuato in a week, would love to meet if you're ever in the area. Did you already arrive in Mexico? I'm curious as to how the move went, and how you're adjusting to the new life. Let's keep in touch!

Hello Blanca, I am Dr. Michael Wan from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Just like you, I am interested in Alternative therapies. I am involved in Stem Cell-Based Technology and I have business presence in many countries, even in Mexico. I am looking for partners to market this powerful technology in Mexico. I have a partner in Puerto Vallarta who can assist you. You don't have to be a doctor or invest a big capital. If you are interested, pls contact me through email: [email protected].

Hi Global_Pioneer > you are a bit off topic.

The topic here is "looking to meet the romanians".

Thank you.