Whos here in DF!?

Hey all! Just wanted to throw it out there as all the post I've seen seem to be quite old...
Are there any more Brits here in DF? Any more expats from anywhere else? What are you all up to? How's life in DF treating you?

Will

Good-day, I am Abayourmi, I am 28 years old professional, currently living and working in south africa, i have been thinking about moving out of South Africa, I would like to work and live in mexico because the economy in the South Africa is not enough to live on these days.  I would like to find out as much as I can to live abroad within the safety and confines of people just like me.  I have already got my visa stamp and
I'd appreciate any help or advice from people here, especially other nigerians who have achieved this.
I'm trying to find into on the internet as well as contacting the people or Mexican.

I have many years experience in child care, hairstylist as well as being a administrative. My Spanish is unfortunately terrible but I do hope to improve especially should I eventually achieve my dream of living there.

Thank you.

Hey mate,

You are a Brit in Mexico City? I am from London and living in DF.

Maybe we could meet up for a drink or something sometime, do miss the UK accent a little haha.

yeah absolutely, i'll drop you a message!

hello . my name is nancy . im mexican girl.
you help! jajajaja my english is horrible!  pero te puedo ayudar! yo conozco gente de nigeria en mexico
los que llegan aqui . trabajan de english teacher! y les va bien .
contactame
quisiera ser tu amiga.

Hello zyohual--> As this is an english speaking forum, you should try to post your message in english (although it might be a little hard) ;) so that we and the other members of the forum could understand what you're saying.

Thanks.

Karen :)

P.s: Welcome to Expat.com :)

Not British, but I am a kiwi :)
Mollie

Hello!
A Latvian girl here, living in DF.
You can message me, ould love to meet new people here!

Yes, most of the posts seem to be a little outdated but I think its simply because we are not active enough. Well I been living in Mexico City for the past two years and I am always happy to meet new individuals! let me know if anyone is doing anything :)

Labdien!

Hi carlosmexico,

Welcome on board :)

Please note that this post here is a bit old.... feel free to start a brand new topic with all your questions on the Mexico City Forum for better interactions

Thank you

Maximilien

Hello. Well, I am not expat but I live in Mexico D.F
Nice to meet you, friend
Welcome to Mexico