ARMS - Utility prices - again

it can only be ONE YEAR from the start of your own usage IMHO

Thank you - it was a question my landlord asked (he didn't know..) so we will work from that assumption :/

it has t be really as if some one was in immediately before your own occupancy how could they work it out??? pro rata maybe - but I've never seen anything of that nature expressed anywhere! Plus if the previous occupants had been heavy users that would be unfair to you.

But then who said it has to fair!!!!!!!

All of above sounds correct :thanks:

Dear rooikat,

Re: Your question: 'Do the discounts apply to domestic tariffs as well, or only residential?.......'

Please see: Maximizing eco-reductions on your 'residential' electricity bills:

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=284426

4)  I would add that as landlords are usually the water and electricity account holders - and therefore legally liable for any outstanding / unpaid bills - it would be prudent to persuade him / her that, ultimately, it is likewise in their best interest to ensure that the ARMS Ltd. bills issued are based on ‘Actual' or ‘Consumer' meter readings as opposed to possibly wholly inaccurate, and therefore contentious, ‘Estimated' meter readings.

So, on receipt of the notice of the official meter reader's scheduled visit, the landlord would be well advised to inform  his / her tenants of the time / day / date details without delay.