Cheap Gym/fitness in binh tanh or district 2?

Hi :)

Does anyone know if there is a low cost gym/fitness center in the area of District 2, binh thanh district? Around 500.000-700.000 vnd a month with cardio machines & weights. Preferably clean but doesn't need to have aircon.

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Rach Mieu Gym Club
1 Hoa Phuong, Phu Nhuan

It's alright with a few cardio machines, lots of weight stuff. Cheap and no AC.

I live in Binh Thanh and it only takes me 5 mins from my place by motorbike.

Awesome. Will check it out. Thank you! :)

Interesting... an average monthly membership fee for gym/fitness center in the U.S. is $30, and I am not referring small gyms. These facilities come with AC, lots and lots of weights, machines, flat screen TVs, cardio machines, and many cardio machines also come with their own small TV. 

With 500,000 -700,0000 VND (25-35 USD), I would think there are many decent gyms in/around the HCMC with AC (how can anyone not feel fatigue working out with no AC?).  I guess I am so wrong with my expectation on prices in HCMC. :)

Apparently i like the sweat and its close to home...

Roe_Amerasian wrote:

With 500,000 -700,0000 VND (25-35 USD), I would think there are many decent gyms in/around the HCMC with AC (how can anyone not feel fatigue working out with no AC?).  I guess I am so wrong with my expectation on prices in HCMC. :)

Gym's are a bit strange over here, some are relatively expensive for the quality and variety of equipment (and lack of AC!) but tend to be quite busy still. Although, when I stayed at the Vista (where the gym is state of the art, all new equipment, AC and staff giving free advice, all of which is free when you stay there) I only ever saw a maximum of 5 people sign in in a given day. Bizarre!