Where to watch US Superbowl Game in HCMC?

Anyone know of a place that's broadcasting the 2014 Super Bowl game, and the time?  District 1 would be handy.

Phatty's has a big Superbowl party starting at 6:00 a.m. on Monday (46-48 Ton That Thiep in D1).

Go Denver!!!!!!!!!

Thanks! Go sad Seabirds!!!!

Hello Guys,
I just want to know how many people will show up, I don't want to be the only person at the bar in 6am in the morning or the bar is not even open for business, I know the Boston sport bar should be open for the event but I heard that the owner is not a nice person so I don't want to be there. I will be coming from sky garden d7 Phu my hung, if there is anyone would like to share a cab that will be great.
Thx
Tim

My husband and I are going to check out Phatty's this afternoon. If looks like a good prospect for watching the game, then that's probably where we'll go. I'll post something here when we get back. We're already in Dist 1, so can't help with the taxi.

I went to Phattys 2 years ago when my Giants beat the Pats. It get's really busy, shoulder to shoulder. Luckily I got there really early and had a good seat. Last year I watched it at RED Bar, 70 Ngo Duc Ke D1. I much prefer RED to Phattys, or anyplace that will show the game. Really nice bar. I'm positive that newer bar called Game on, located on Ho Tung Mau in D1 will have it as well.

I wouldn't go to Boston "Sports" Bar even if the actual Super Bowl was being played there and had VIP tickets to a suite.

Thanks J for the additional information. We'll check out both spots.

Well, is really very early in the morning but will try. Keep us posted on the game time and TAILGATE.

Tim, I'm also in Sky Garden and will be heading into D1 around 5:45 a.m.

Inbox me if you want to share a taxi and we'll work out the logistics.

Just got back from checking out Phatty's, Game On, and Red Bar.  Red Bar is not having a Super Bowl event this year because the game falls during Tet holiday.  Game On and Phatty's seem to have a similar floorplan with several TV's placed around the two rooms. Gin and Tonics were better at Phatty's, but I probably won't be having one at 6am. Maybe 7, but not 6... Phatty's is supposed to have some kind of buffet, but we didn't double check with them on that.  We'll probably go to Phatty's.

Great intel, thanks! Perhaps I'll see you there, bright and early!

Universal Bar, 90 Bui Vien, Pham Ngu Lao, D1. In the heart of the tourist area, is open 24/7 and always shows NFL not just for the Super Bowl ...

Hey guys! I saw you talking on the forum about football. Did you find anywhere to watch the games? I am a huge Seahawks fan and we have a big game tomorrow morning. Need to find somewhere to watch it. It is a night game so I think it starts at 8:30am. Want to meet up? Any suggestions on where to go? Facebook me Crystal Mukai