Where to play VOLLEYBALL!?

Hello friends!

I was wondering if anyone know where I can play volleyball in Ho Chi Minh City / Saigon? Maybe a club? or class? or a tournament? I love volleyball and I hope I can play it when I visit Vietnam this summer.
If anyone could help me out, I would really appreciate it!

Hi Jokester!

Welcome to Expat.com!

Armand

We play every Tuesday 19:30 in District 2! If interested, send me your e-mail in private message!

ADDED: Not Tuesday, but Thursday now

Armand wrote:

Hi Jokester!

Welcome to Expat.com!

Armand

Thank you! =)

Andrei HCMC wrote:

We play every Tuesday 19:30 in District 2! If interested, send me your e-mail in private message!

Thats great! I've sent you a message.

If anyone else know where to play, please let me know! Thanks! :D

Replied in private message! ;)

Hi all,

I recently move back to Vietnam and looking for a group to play volleyball with...sadly i only free on Monday Weds, Friday, and Sunday...so let me know if anyone play on those days..thank!!

I am very interested as well. Going to contact you now in private!

CU

Due to summer holidays, we do not play any more on Tuesdays, will resume in September! If you wish, you can come to Riverside compound, on Sat and Sun at about 4-4:30 pm. Send me a private message for directions!

Hi, I'm also very interested in joining a volleyball team. Is there any clubs or social groups that would like a new recruit? My mobile is ...or email on [email protected]. Cheers, Nick

Hi,
I hope join and play volleyball too.
Please share me the information.

Vahid

Hi Vahid!

I sent you a private message with instructions!

For your information, we play now every Thursday at 19:30.

Hi there !
I'm vietnamese, I love volleyball too, I used to play for the team at university, but I really didn't play very well...
so your team just play for relax or you are profestional player ?

oops... I'm a girl,I didn't notice that this is the men's team..sorry :P

Hi kana812, we do play with mixed teams (1 or 2 girls in a team), but we play on the men's net!

To all: the volley is paused for the Christmas holidays, but if you know a gym in HCMC available, let me know, we'll rent!

hello guy. i'm vietnamese. i'm really fond of playing volleyball although i just 1m65. so i known where we can play together. if you come back VN. let's contact with me by 01693971968. very glad to meet you soon

ok. but where do you live? I just play near my home. everyday from 4h30 to 6h

Hi guys, we play in a group where a minimum level is required! We do not have a group of beginners.

lesinhnhat, where do you play?

I'm play in Tan Phu district, i play with just about 2 team. just with normal level. where do u play if i have a free time i can take part in your team

i play at a pretty good tier in canada. i also played in shanghai with a  expat group. if you are looking for a setter or just friendly game. please let me know..

hopefully we can meet this week, just give me time and location.
brian

but. where do u live? im play at Le thuc hoach street, tan phu district( it far from D1 about 40') if u want to play with me. let's contact by 01693971968

Hi! It's a bit far from my place, I am in D2. You play in the morning or afternoon? Weekends also? Is it open air or a gym?

oh. i played every afternoon from 4h30 to 6h. i play in outside. so where do u play?. if i have freetime i want to go there and play with u. is it ok?

Hi lesinhnhat, currently we do not play as the school is closed for Christmas holidays. Eventually I could come on weekend, is that OK? Do you play tomorrow Sunday? And where exactly on the Le thuc hoach street?

I cannot Sunday...but Monday or Tuesday possibly.
I'll be in Phan thiet for a tomorrow night.

oh maybe next time, exactly at 108 le thuc hoach street tan phu district.hihi

Hi everyone,

Any place to play in dist 7 ??

Have all a nice day

Hi Andrei HCMC,

When do you restart volleyball after Christmas break?

regards
Greg

Hey me and my friend would love to join you all.

Right now we're playing with a lot of locals at the PDP complex tues, thurs, and sat. from 8-1030.

If you all want to come, let me know. Its 180.000 VD a month.

I will gladly join on next Saturday, is it possible? 8 - 10:30 PM? Could you provide address of "DP complex" Have no idea where is it :)

Hi sphung, are you playing 8.00-10.30 am or pm?

hey all, sorry for the late response. We play at 8-10:30 PM. The address for the PDP sport complex is 75 Nguyen Dinh Chieu Street. We wont be there this thursday and saturday because this week is busy for me, but give me a call if you guys want to meet up and play. ***

Moderated by Jaisan 7 years ago
Reason : Please do not put your personal information on the forum for your own security. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
sphung wrote:

hey all, sorry for the late response. We play at 8-10:30 PM. The address for the PDP sport complex is 75 Nguyen Dinh Chieu Street. We wont be there this thursday and saturday because this week is busy for me, but give me a call if you guys want to meet up and play. 01283441418

Hi !

I cannot play this weekend either, will contact you for the next Sunday!

Andrei, Is this group still playing? I'm new in town from Canada and would love to get a regular game going. I set and dig, will play indoor or outdoor. Thanks! Howie

Hi Howie, the group is still around but we are in process of finding a place to play. Will post here when we start again!

sphung, are you still playing in PDP?

Hi all,

There is a volleyball court in a vietnamese college near BIS in D2. It's concrete ground and open air.

We will play there first time this SATURDAY which is the 2nd of NOV, at 4 pm.

If you are interested to come, send me a private message so that I can send you the address.

Hi all, there will be another play this Saturday, 9th of November!

District 2, 4 pm!

Send me a private message for details.

Next Saturday, 16th of November, we will play again, 4pm as usual!