We would like to get in touch with

someone who can help us with some numbers, so we can prepare an estimate.

We are planning on relocating to Ecuador and setting up a women's shelter.  Our goal is to help as many women as we possibly can to be able to stay with their babies and eventually take care of them independently.  Next year, my husband and I will be going to Ecuador for a visit, but before we do, we would already like to write a project plan.

We would like to get in touch with a local contractor/architect who speaks English and has e-mail and can help us with some numbers for the actual shelter.

It would also be great if we could get in touch with people who live in Ecuador who could help us with preparing the estimate in other areas.  I would think someone who just lives in Ecuador could answer many of our questions.

Please let me know if you are willing to help us out by answering some questions by e-mail.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Hello,

In wich city are you planning to open your shelter?
In order to open one, you need to be in contact with an ONG working in the country and they will act like your sponsors and support you when you submit the project to the goverment. You need a permit from the Ministery of Inclusion Economica y Social (MIES) to work here. 

I don't know of another cities but in Cuenca there's only one women's shelter named Maria Amor and I can contact you with them if you need more info.

My email is goecuador(at)hotmail.com

Vinny