Need a good chevrolet optra mechanic please

Hi there,

Am desperately looking for a good car mechanic (chevrolet optra 2007). Just recently bought a used one and unfortunately the gear box went for a toss. I need to get it repaired. Please advse as I have heard mechanics are like rubbish here and one has to be really lucky to find a good mechanic.

Thanks

Danish

Hello Danish.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Aurélie

Danish,

There is a workshop of Al Bayan company around olaya.. U can find there Mr. Abdul Mutalib. A very nice guy whose diagnoses is very strong about car faults & they are really good.... I will highly recommend to take your car there. If you want I can take u there on a weekend. PM me in case if u r interested...

Rgds

Mohsin.

DEAR BROTHER DANISH\MOHSIN
KINDLY LET ME KNOW THE EXACT LOCATION OF THIS MECHANIC AT ALBAYAN COMPANY OR YOU HAVE ANY CONTACT NO OF THIS MECHANIC. I AM REALLY IN NEED FOR THIS

Hi zeeshan syed !

Could you please avoid posting in caps lock on the forum?

Thanks
Armand

Before going to machani, it would be good if you understand your car symptoms and indications. Google those symptoms and Indications, along with car model. It would help you to understand what is exactly a problem and what remedy it requires. top of that it would help you to guess how much money you should spend.

It is a good technique because most of the time people trying to make you fool by adding more works which does not need to be done or important to you. Because the way they convey you, they create mental presher and psycology depression.

I belive you should know what exactly done in your car and only go for it.

Cheers,
Kamran