Which car to purchase in KSA for good resale value.....

Hey Guys, which car is worth buying in kingdom(KSA) for good resale value as an EXPAT?

Preferring:  - Japanese - korean - American - German....???? Also chinese cars
                          (A)            (B)           (C)            (D)

Me preferring (A).......
YoUr rEpLy awaited.... :one

Japanese
Toyota >> Honda

However, good resell value is important only if you've short term plans to stay in KSA.

This is a no-brainer, Japanese.

But, not all Japanese are equal.  Within Japanese, Toyota is the best in terms of resale value.

And, not all Toyotas are equal.  Among Toyotas, Camry is well-known to have the highest percentage resale value.

Actually as an Expat, purchasing requires brain  :/  otherwise ones bank A/C will get drained with no gain and more pain...........  :sosad:
Among Japanese >> Nissans are not so famous but have a quite decent resale values also, But among all japanese cars - Toyota's are the Ultimate winners.  :one

aquib.rb wrote:

Among Japanese >> Nissans are not so famous but have a quite decent resale values also

Nissans have one of the most robust and trust-worthy (Japanese) mechanical setup inside. But the spare parts are very expensive and the resell value is terrible.

I'd rather go for a CAR i like...and not think of things, esp. the re-sale value...
like, if i used the car like hell, for 3-5 years, and still expects a heavenly amount for it's re-sale price...? 'just me saying...

Dear Mr. popo , In saudi arabia none of the expats use their cars like HeLL, Its the Arab guys who usually drive Actually like Hell........ U can see many examples in the streets if you're in Riyadh !!!!  :huh::lol:

2 things to check the resale value and spare parts prices.
No doubt that Toyota is having better resale value. I am not sure about the spare parts cost that which one is cheaper among all,

Zeesham wrote:

2 things to check the resale value and spare parts prices.
No doubt that Toyota is having better resale value. I am not sure about the spare parts cost that which one is cheaper among all,

A car with expensive spare parts can't have a good resale value.
Yes, Toyota parts are cheap and are easily available.

aquib.rb wrote:

Dear Mr. popo , In saudi arabia none of the expats use their cars like HeLL, Its the Arab guys who usually drive Actually like Hell........ U can see many examples in the streets if you're in Riyadh !!!!  :huh::lol:

To say "NONE" will be too judgmental. When you say "Arabs", it can also pertain to "Expats".
"used Like Hell" doesn't just say the driving manner, but maybe also the way you take care of your car  :P

Popolocroix wrote:
aquib.rb wrote:

To say "NONE" will be too judgmental. When you say "Arabs", it can also pertain to "Expats".
"used Like Hell" doesn't just say the driving manner, but maybe also the way you take care of your car  :P

Mr. Popo.. I agree with you on this.. My self is planning to get a new vehicle.. I've locked horns on KIA (Sorento).. I also thought of going with Toyota.. but then like me most of the expats think of the re sale.. Guys.. some one changed my mind on this.. They told me that why we think firstly about resale when we really have not purchased the item yet ... Mostly all will reply :- "We are Expats and can be kicked any time.. What do we do then ".. but then this thought has been in our minds since we came to the kingdom and have now spent 1/4 to 1/2 of our lives and still think we will be kicked out any time  :/

I suppose i cannot change many mindsets.. But mine has changed ..  :top:

Great! @Atomicwarlord...Eggxactly!! ;)
KIA Sorento just looked fabulous - and i hope you'll enjoy the car once you have it...you can also have a check on Hyundai Santa Fe ... as for now, maybe, you'll enjoy some of the reviews! ;)

So, TOYOTA has the cheapest spare parts overall in the market, compared to others including KOREAN brands.

Zeesham wrote:

So, TOYOTA has the cheapest spare parts overall in the market, compared to others including KOREAN brands.

No, I won't say Toyota parts are the cheapest but yes, they are offordable and easily available. Also, a huge number of machanics can fix Toyotas.

TheLegendLeads wrote:
Zeesham wrote:

No, I won't say Toyota parts are the cheapest but yes, they are offordable and easily available. Also, a huge number of machanics can fix Toyotas.

Totally agree you on that, Toyota have a very good reputation in the automobile industry since decades, the spare parts are reliable and also trustworthy.(Toyota cars are tension free if you maintain it properly time to time) !!! :top:

@TLL, yes I agree, parts are easily available and almost every mechanic can work on TOYOTA and even HONDA is not like this.