Spanish Lessons

Does anyone have suggestions for a spanish school in Cuenca or on the coast?  Have you used one? Thanks
      Gene

Hi Gene - Cuenca is a beautiful city! Call me biased but I recommend Yanapuma Spanish School in Cuenca (I am the director actually!) It is on Simon Bolivar 6-23 and Hermano Miguel, just two blocks from the Parque Calderón and right opposite the Patrimonio Hotel. We have been running a school in Quito for the past 7 years but have just opened up in Cuenca. Feel free to call by any time when you get to Ecuador.

ecokirby wrote:

We have been running a school in Quito for the past 7 years

I will be in Quito and in desperate need of a Spanish school. Do you have a website where I can get more info about yours?

Bob

Edit: My apologies -- sometimes I type first and think later. Ten seconds of googling found the website.

Looked at the web page and found it very informative and well put together. It looks like a great place to study. I will keep it in mind as I continue to decide to move to Ecuador. I will be down in June, and wonder if it is possible to get a tour of the school. Thanks for the information. Hope to meet you when I get there.
               Gene

Hi Bob! Do feel free to stop by when you come down. We are located at Av. Veintimilla E8-125 y Av. 6 de Diciembre, on the edge of the main tourist area of Quito. It is the large white colonial building on the corner. See you there!

Wrong guy  ;O  I will stop by the Cuenca one. Thanks

Gene :)

Oops! Sorry Gene! too much going on right now!!

LOL -- I imagine we'll both be dropping by eventually. Gene in Cuenca, me in Quito. Thanks.

Bob

So Bob,,,if you will, drop me a line at  [email protected]  and let me know why you are choosing Quito. Thanks,
          Gene

exnavyabfc wrote:

drop me a line at  [email protected]  and let me know why you are choosing Quito.

Gene:

I sent a PM, but to quickly summarize: No particular reason. :)

Bob