How you protect your car from thieves

i think now days many cars has been stolen at Egypt although police find many cars but still they stool cars
we need to share each one how he protect his car
i think we will get clever ideas
let us start

Very nice topic Amr . I heard about that full-tracking system that not only tracks your car through an iphone or something,but allows the car to come to a stop in some manner if it's stolen and can never move unless you control this! . I just don't know if this is available now in egypt or not,may be we can search for that..and as far as i remember,it's not expensive even

Thanks Mahmoud for reply
yes this system is advanced
but when i start this topic i want to know how each one protect it manually or by any simple method and why we don't think together and make mind storm to get nice idea
regarding this system it available now at Egypt but the prices from 1700 EGP till 3000 EGP depend the warranty and i think you can find less prices

aha..and where can i find this systems?

I guess all other manual tricks are now well-known by robbers,I heard stories about that,or what do you think?

there are company at Remaya square i will try find the phone no
regarding manual tricks  we can create more and it make it hard for robber so he can choose other car

yes please if you can get the phone number because i need it.

Yes sure we can find some other tricks,it's endless..

Hi guys,

May I know how you protect ur cars using the iphone as mentioned here ?
Cheers

the here under is company at USA

http://tsg-gps.com/

and they have agent at Egypt behind meridian pyramids
i don't know is it allowed to write its phone and emails here or not

Thanks alot

Get camels instead. They would be of great use. :-D

nayeli0016 wrote:

Get camels instead. They would be of great use. :-D

they will rope it too looool

They would have a difficult time lassoing an Egyptian camel.

Trust me with the camel's beautiful eyelashes they wouldn't have the guts to harm them. LOL

never ride camel before :-)
horse yes but i dont like it too :-)