Looking for friends

Hi!

My name is Salha and i am 18 years old. I am searching for friends especially girl friends. Because I have just met guys here and that thing didnt turn out well. So if here is any females around my age plzzz send me a msg for this address: [email protected] or then u can just send me msg here :)

Btw, I live in ennasr 2, tunis

Hey Salha, how are you doing?

Sorry to hear that things didn't go so well with meeting some guys!
Well, no matter, tell us a little more about yourself and your hobbies, this can help you finding like-minded people on the forum :)

Take care,
Haf

Hello der...am an expat...trying to check whats in Tunis..here to work and for fun as well...how r u dng ?

Cheers,
Kriss

Hello Salha, welcome and I'm really sorry to hear about "the boyfriends"! feel free to contact but I'm 27 years old :))
take care and have a nice day

Hi Salha,

I arrived to Tunis 2 weeks ago and I'll be staying until September. I don't know anybody in Tunisia (except for the ppl I work with) and I would be happy to meet you (and anybody else for that matter). Btw, I'm 25 years old.

Take care,
Aneta

Hi Aneta

i welcome u in Tunisia;  my name s abdel i live nd i work in Hammamet in Hotel i am so interested to get to knw u more

thnx 4 ur reply

Thx but I'm seriously doubting we have the same kind of friendship in mind!

Hello Aneta,
what's up? did you met enyone outhere since you came to Tunis? are you enjoying your stay?

Have a good day!

hi aneta
how is it going with you since you are here ? and did u get to know new people ?? tunisian are so easy people to know hehe
im living in tunis and i work there too ... and it will be fun we just can talk more and if i can help some how ... and be sure i have the same friendship in your mind ;)
salem

hi,im olivia im planing to visit tunis this coming march, and i dont know about tunis and i dont have any freind out there and im looking for a freind who can i talk too and learn also the culture.

Hi olivia,

are you planning to come for holidays or to settle down in Tunisia? How long will you be staying?
I came here recently, just 1 month ago, but feel free to contact me if you need anything :)

Juliane

Hi Juliane

Would love to meet with someone that can give me some pointers on getting settled. I have 2 sons (11 months and 3 years old). Perhaps we can meet for coffee

hi juliene,

im going to stay in tunis for vication and if like   
    i might stay longer.and hope see you can i contact you?

Hi olivia, don't hesitate to send me a private message with your phone number once you are in Tunis !

hi juliane,

thanks,i will contact you when i got there in
         tunis see you.can you advice me which hotel i can stay.

Juliane hoe gaat het ;)

euh, bonjour... qu'est-ce que ça veut dire?

oh sorry, this is the english forum :) so: what does it mean?

And Olivia, hi, sorry, I don't know any hotel around... I hope someone else can help you for that

Juliane

Ohhh oups je me suis confondu avec yoriko alty she speak afrikaans and that mean how are you :)

I took i look on her profile then on yours and i was confused :) how how are you and where do u live in tunisia

Haha ! Well, then I understand why I did not understand :) Initially I thought maybe it would be arabic...

I live in Tunis, l'Aouina, and you?

Laouina in those big appartment ?  I live in ezzahra u know it ?

Not in big apartments, no... rather in small apartments :lol:
Ezzahra, is it in the South of Tunis? I don't know it, no

Yes south tunis  aroud 15 klm south tunis