Quito meetup. You're invited.

Hello quiteños,
I recently moved to the city and would like to meet with other expats. If anyone is interested in meeting at the food court in the Mall de Bosque sometime this week please let me know. My evening schedule is flexible so we can probably find an evening that can accomodate most peoples schedules. In the event that we get a group together we can add other times/venues. Looking forward to sharing some coffee/stories/info/laughs. Happy holidays Joey

Hi, my name is Giovanni and I came back to Quito few months ago, if you want we can to share a food or coffee as well, I have time in the evening and some afternoon.
Have you happy hollidays.

Giovanni

Hey I know this was already supposed to have happened. But, if anyoneŽs interested in doing another one, I would be interested. I just moved down a couple weeks ago and would love to meet some people!

I would also be up for a meet although I'm in Valle de Los Chillos. Just a little trek in the bus but no biggie.

I would love to come; however, I work from 5 to 9 Monday through Thursday. If you were interested in Friday or the weekend, I would definitely be down.