Female and Male models for TFP/TFCD

Hi,

As a keen photographer I like to build up a portfolio of portraiture, different themes etc. Outdoor, urban etc.

If anyone is interested in modelling in exchange for a CD with the images or prints let me know.

Perhaps all the photography enthusiasts could get together with our models and we can do a days shooting in a nice location?

What do you all think?

What type of photography? :P
Please descibe which type of photograph you will make. lol

portraits outdoor urban, funky you know like against graffiti backdrop...hmm are there any graffiti places in Singapore?

Hey Buddy, do you mind if I plug myself too (as a photographer)? :)
I've done a bit of glamour/fashion photography, but hardly anything to call a portfolio, so would love to expand on that :)

hey lalin sure like. This idea is open to all.

hi!

are you keen to do a pre-wedding photoshoot?

sounds interesting! I'd certainly be interested :) PM me

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]

Hi MODELS out there, Sydney Photographer coming to Singapore for Husbands work. Would love to do a fashion shoot on the streets, TFP & small amount of $. Visiting between 1st & 10th May. Any takers? Please send me a photo to [email protected] & check out my website creativexposure.com.au. Cheers Danny

Hi Danny,

Am a makeup artist. Can I tag along?

Thanks,
Chitra.

Oh I'd love that!! Do you live in Singapore? Do you know any designers who would love to have their frocks shot? We could collaborate on some high fashion looks to take about town. Now to find an unusual beauty!

Thanks Chitra let's exchange #'s & I can txt you when I land on Thursday :). PM me your mobile on my FB page….Danny Osomanski….. & I'll do the same, we can talk inspiration there.

Cheers
Danny

Hi Danny,

I advise you to post this job offer in the Casting jobs in Singapore section please. Do note that it is the most appropriate section for this kind of ad.

Thank you,

Priscilla

Hi All

Another tog here, Also interested in building up a portfolio while I am here. Have a fully equiped studio and my wife who is busy studying as a makeup artist also assist in all my shoots. Anyone interested. All types of shoots done.

Thanks