Who would like to go out and have some fun?

yes cant wait till we meet all of us :)

For Haram Group, what about if i give you the ride, or vise verse.
If any one will face a problem to reach the restaurant pls, let me know, so i can pick you on my way.

ur initiative is more than appreciated , thank you Bro. i will give u a call incase i couldnt reach there.
Actually tomorrow at 4pm i will be in Mashaal and I dont know the way to the restaurant (i dont want to take Haram st,it will be very big traffic)

for maadi also i can pick up any one

mero928 wrote:

ur initiative is more than appreciated , thank you Bro. i will give u a call incase i couldnt reach there.
Actually tomorrow at 4pm i will be in Mashaal and I dont know the way to the restaurant (i dont want to take Haram st,it will be very big traffic)

feel free to contact me any time, you are welcome.

Im sure this outing wont be only for getting iftar. this outing for me is to getting new friends here and forever. and I started to recognize them and Im so much excited to meet all of them :);)

mero928 wrote:

Im sure this outing wont be only for getting iftar. this outing for me is to getting new friends here and forever. and I started to recognize them and Im so much excited to meet all of them :);)

Well said Mero
And am really excited to meet all of you too, and thanku all for coming and giving me the opportunity to see you all
Cheers

Hey everybody, Semsema passed by Spectra again today to choose the table and she did a great job; she picked the best and biggest table there along with another smaller one. (Thx a lot, Yasmin). It is under the name (Rania Abdel Rahman) or (Expat Group). However, the manager stressed on how all guests should be there by 5:30, not 6:00, as now we r a big group (around 21) so it will be so hard to prepare all meals at the same time and get them on the table for Iftar at 6:45 if people r late. Therefore, please all be there by 5:30 so u get to eat...... (or else they will not serve u, as a punishment, Lol! - just kidding) or u will have Iftar late.

Thx a lot harmonie for sticking the topic. Thx Don Moe and Mero928 for the great support.

I hope we can go on organising great events with magnificent feedback like this one. And I'm sure the feedback will be even better tomorrow after the outing.

Please everybody, after the outing, don't forget to post ur opinion (positive only) :P Lol! Of course u can write what u want but please be constructive, help us all to improve with our outings and gatherings.

Of course the organisation has to include Elain. Come back safely, Elain! We miss u!

good job guys
keep it up

i wanna ask, i whant to come so much with you , is there extra place for me??)))))

@ Semsema135 Thank you :D:top:

@ Rania Thank you ( the more I'm getting hungry, the more my support will be ) :D:top:

Hi Rania ,

I was wondering if it was too late to join Iftar today ?

Thanks semsama135...really appreciate your last minute adding me up to the event..:)

see you there 05.30....hopefully if i dont get lost:)

What a shame that I only signed up to this forum today.. Seems like I just missed this gathering.

Will there be any other iftars planned later in the month?

:D You're doing a fantastic job Rania, well done! I hope everyone enjoyed the meal tonight :) I miss you all, I'll be back in a few weeks!
x

Tonight was GREAT! A huge thanks to Rania and Semsema for organising everything... sorting out the cheque was the best part. :D

I loved the company - really funny guys and girls - and had great conversations too. I'm really hoping we can do something like this again before I leave. :(

Elaiiinnnn, we do really missed you in this outing, and we are waiting you to enjoy with us this great outings, thank you for your support and for everything you have done to us when we joined here

Olasanni, thank you for your support and it was really nice to see you today, I used to enjoy ur company and am really so happy coz i have seen you today

Kemal, the elegant guy, felt that you are so professional and so organized, it was really nice to chat with you today and thanks for coming, it was fun

Mero928, felt that you are so kind person, smart, and it was really interesting to know a person like you and to make comments

Don Moe, you are just a hilarious person, it was really nice to know you in person, u know what, the only bad thing u have done today was that u were making fun of me all the time while eating, so next time, i will let you pay for me, consider it as a punishment:D kidding, but you are really so helpful and thank you for helping us today,hope for you to be always happy

Islam, I have seen you before, but it was the first time to have a long chat with you, you are really an amazing person, so funny, so kind and used to help poor people, so smart, and you are a great company walahy and am happy to know someone like you

Ian, you are so gentle, don't know why when I used to talk to you, i feel that you are like a baby, but I do really respect you, you are so smart and great man, and it is nice to go out with  a wise man like you, next time, we have to eat alot of deserts and have fun like today

Aurora, It was really nice to see you girl today and you are most welcome any time and don't be worried, coz Egypt is safe, and you will find alot of nice friends here that will facilitate for you everything

Rania ya Rania, it was so funny when you and Islam were fixing the cheque, thank you for organizing the outing sweet

Well guys, let us do the next outing to be in sky cafe "the cafe that was recommended by Olasanni" on the roof and it is obligatory to see all of you there "no excuses"

Well, I have sent to all of you the link with my account on facebook, and am gonna tag the pictures when rania will publish them on fb

Elain, I hope to see you soon, we do really missed you

Cheers

i would like to thank the admins and the founder because they gave us the opportunity to know the greatest people ever and thanks for sticking the forum

Musa.au wrote:

What a shame that I only signed up to this forum today.. Seems like I just missed this gathering.

Musa, most probably there will be an outing next Thursday, we will post it there,you are lucky because you became a member here

Cheers and you are most welcome any time

semsema135 wrote:
Musa.au wrote:

Musa, most probably there will be an outing next Thursday, we will post it there,you are lucky because you became a member here

Thanks ukhti, I'll make sure to keep an eye out for any further dinners.

Next Thursday I can squeeze in Insha'Allah, I just might have to leave a bit early as I will have work at about 9pm, that is assuming everyone will be there until that time, what time did most people stay until tonight?

No need to wait till tomorrow to write this , Girls this eve was GOOOOOOOD , I really enjoyed it and so did Ibrahim , Guyz im really happy that i made it tonight to meet up with u and u know who u r :)
thanks Rozy and Semsema for the great outing , keep it up

Musa.au wrote:
semsema135 wrote:
Musa.au wrote:

Thanks ukhti, I'll make sure to keep an eye out for any further dinners.

Next Thursday I can squeeze in Insha'Allah, I just might have to leave a bit early as I will have work at about 9pm, that is assuming everyone will be there until that time, what time did most people stay until tonight?

Well Musa, most probably, we will be gathering next thursday at 8 pm, and most of the people left today at 11:30 pm, just keep an eye on this forum, and hope you will be able to make it

Libya for ever wrote:

No need to wait till tomorrow to write this , Girls this eve was GOOOOOOOD , I really enjoyed it and so did Ibrahim , Guyz im really happy that i made it tonight to meet up with u and u know who u r :)
thanks Rozy and Semsema for the great outing , keep it up

Noraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, it was so nice to enjoy this great outing today with you, you look cute today, i like ur new style;):)

Thanks habibty, u looked lovely too even with working so hard to make sure we all ok , thank u so much and see ya :P

eltviola wrote:

:D You're doing a fantastic job Rania, well done! I hope everyone enjoyed the meal tonight :) I miss you all, I'll be back in a few weeks!
x

Hey Elain, we missed u a lot too, we're used to having u in all our outings. Thx a lot for all the support. We did have a great time! Waiting for u to come back and we'll do something right away!
See u soon! :)

Hey everybody, I LOVED today!
I have to tell u all that I had a lovely time. I enjoyed today's outing very much. For a long time, I haven't had a good time as I did tonight! I want to thank u all for coming and hope to meet up as soon as possible. I will post another event for next Thursday once I get all the information. See u all then :)

The Londoner wrote:

Tonight was GREAT! A huge thanks to Rania and Semsema for organising everything... sorting out the cheque was the best part. :D

I loved the company - really funny guys and girls - and had great conversations too. I'm really hoping we can do something like this again before I leave. :(

Ya today was really great and seeing u again was the best. I had missed u sooooooo much, missed ur great sense of humour and ur good heart, I'll miss u so much when u leave and I think many others will as well.

You are right rania, Olasanni is amazing and she has great sense of humour, I love her way in talking, laughing, and missed her way in dancing, she is really funny and great, am so sad coz she will leave too:(

Thanks sooooo much semsema and rania I really enjoyed it,it was such an hilarious day :D all the companion are great and decent,it was well organized,and I really hope that we can meet every day :) I really don't wanna miss any name but all was amazing, am so happy :D.

Semsema next time we will see :P

Hey everyone...

It was great meeting you all; really enjoyed the night :) Special thanks to Rania & Yasmina for the organization..

Our way back was a quite a nice adventure; as Ian & I got lost in the lovely traffic of Cairo ;) but made it back...

Once again thanks for the great iftar & hope to see you all soon..

rgds,
kemal

Seems I missed this event, I am looking forward to next one which I hopefully can join.

KemalK wrote:

Hey everyone...

It was great meeting you all; really enjoyed the night :) Special thanks to Rania & Yasmina for the organization..

Our way back was a quite a nice adventure; as Ian & I got lost in the lovely traffic of Cairo ;) but made it back...

Once again thanks for the great iftar & hope to see you all soon..

rgds,
kemal

Hahahaha, don't worry about getting lost, that's what happened when u first start driving in Cairo, I've done it a lot and I still am a bit :)  At least u had Ian with u.

I enjoyed ur company a lot, we all did and I'm so happy u decided to come.

Rania

don moe wrote:

Thanks sooooo much semsema and rania I really enjoyed it,it was such an hilarious day :D all the companion are great and decent,it was well organized,and I really hope that we can meet every day :) I really don't wanna miss any name but all was amazing, am so happy :D.

Semsema next time we will see :P

That's my opinion too. As I said I had so much fun and wouldn't mind to meet up often too.

I've already started organising the next outing!

TurkeyForever, u r welcome to join us next time. Just keep ur eye on this thread to know where and when.

Rania

Rania, you were able to find details of Sky Cafe online? Just to add, I wouldn't go there for iftar (the food there isn't very WOW), but it's a nice chilling spot, they have amazing lemon juice (my current addiction) and nice atmosphere. :)

I am in next time for sure.

Hello guys and girls, I used to take Friday as a vacation of any internet activities ,but i couldn't miss the opportunity to express how much I'm delighted and thankful for the last night outing.I used not to get easy with new ppl but it wasn't obvious last night.
Rania and Yasmin ,Thank you for the organizing this beautiful night.
don moe:I m happy to know such kind person like u although u r a big liar (u told me u will eat  hve of my dish but u didnt eat any of ur food even) smile will not forget ur love to shiehah.

Islam : thank you for the kindness and calm ,i wont forget fixing the cheaque with rania.

Noura and Ibrahim : what beautiful sense of humor u have , u made our night.
Aurora, it was a nice to meet u and wish u get the same feeling

Ola, it was nice to meet u and I have to admit u have such a simple unique charismatic person, thank you

All of u guys I'm so happy to meet u all and I want to meet u all.

Dear all,

Iftar was great, really nice restaurant and above all, the people were great, i want to thank rozypearl and semsena for the organizing.

To all those expatriates who are thinking: should I joyn? Really, do so. I am very happy i did and already looking forward to next outings.

Salaam :)

mero928 wrote:

Hello guys and girls, I used to take Friday as a vacation of any internet activities ,but i couldn't miss the opportunity to express how much I'm delighted and thankful for the last night outing.I used not to get easy with new ppl but it wasn't obvious last night.
Rania and Yasmin ,Thank you for the organizing this beautiful night.
don moe:I m happy to know such kind person like u although u r a big liar (u told me u will eat  hve of my dish but u didnt eat any of ur food even) smile will not forget ur love to shiehah.

Islam : thank you for the kindness and calm ,i wont forget fixing the cheaque with rania.

Noura and Ibrahim : what beautiful sense of humor u have , u made our night.
Aurora, it was a nice to meet u and wish u get the same feeling

Ola, it was nice to meet u and I have to admit u have such a simple unique charismatic person, thank you

All of u guys I'm so happy to meet u all and I want to meet u all.

Actually I was hungry but already when I saw all of u, I forgot to eat :D
We will see next thursday:) and sorry if I was not in the mood! Hope you understand the reason!

See you all next week

COUNT DOWN :D

Waiting for next Thursday too. Wish all ur bad reasons are done with all good insA

Come on guys I missed that meeting and now I am dying to come :) just some point me where and when :D

Hey Admins,

How can I edit the title of this thread to make it more general to suit all outings? Please help me with that.

Rania