Foot Massage

Cairo just got better! I had the most wonderful therapeutic foot massage today. I have had Chinese massage on 3 continents and today's really rates!

A ginger foot massage for LE150 - 60 minutes of bliss.

It is really tricky getting massage in Cairo - could be grubby, dodgy etc - but this is just fine. I once went for a "spa treatment" in Dokki and it was ghastly. And this is the second time I dared , on a recommendation.

This is in Maadi, 11 Street 250 - [moderated]

what is the place name and must reserve before i go?

The place is called Hua Tian Health Club on Street 250 near Street 200 - best to reserve, but you can drop in although you might have to wait.

The person who did my feet name was Nana - she was great!

Hello VirginiaFatma

Maybe you could recommend this company in our business directory? So that other members seeking the same can benefit from the contacts : Spas in Cairo

Thank you :)

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Ok - how do I do that? i would be happy to.

Thanks

Hello :)

just follow this link : https://www.expat.com/en/business/afric … ness/spas/

To the right of your screen you will see a small green button '' + Add a business '' click on the latter and fill the form ;)

Thank you

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Thanks, will do. :)

That's cool, thanks for sharing :)

Hi again,

Please can you check from the phone number you sent as i call it and some one answer me and said that is wrong number and he did not any thing about this health club , also i try to check this center name in internet but i didn't get any information.

thanks

[moderated: pls avoid posting phone numbers a public forum]

Hi ! Me i live in Romania and i think come in Egypt for holiday for work massages and reflexology..i have experience more than 6 years and i work now this..but i want make this and in other country with other prices.Can you say me if is possible do this in Egypt? Where and wich prices exist? Thank you!

Adisor wrote:

Hi ! Me i live in Romania and i think come in Egypt for holiday for work massages and reflexology..i have experience more than 6 years and i work now this..but i want make this and in other country with other prices.Can you say me if is possible do this in Egypt? Where and wich prices exist? Thank you!

Hi... you will be welcome in Egypt.... if you are not interested in Monuments or Cultural Tourism.. and want to just relaxation and have fun time... no place better than Red Sea... the prices not expensive.. Egypt from the cheapest places to spend the holiday.. wish Happy Holiday for you ^^

Thank u!

Adisor wrote:

Thank u!

Not at all... i wish again.. you have Happy Holiday ^^

i call them but no one replay the phone always closed do you have anther number ??/

No, I don't but just try to pass there - you don't need an appointment - and it is 11am - 11pm.

No 11, Street 250, Degla (near street 200)

How can I reach u

Hi all !! i back here for ask again about work in Egypt ..in Alexandria or Cairo in spa only for women .or other work with good pay for can survive ..... i will come live many years in this country :) Thank u!!!

@VirginiaFatma are you still working ?

@VirginiaFatma are you still working ?

Hello everyone,

Please note that this an old thread, I am therefore closing it.

@ Shamza, if you are looking for foot massage, please drop an advert in the classifieds.

All the best,

Bhavna

[Topic Closed]

Closed