Playing basketball in Cairo

Hello!

Does anybody know where to play basketball in Cairo? I would like to play some ball from time to time, but I don't know any place, nor who could I play with.

I live close to CityStars, Heliopolis.

Thank so much for your help!

yes el Shams club is good, and If you wanted some one to talk with and know more about Egypt and people,exchange cultures, message me

Thank you guys!

I stand up and show interest.

Please email me in case you all wanna play.

[email protected]

Cheers!

i like playing volleyball
but i also can not find any one here to play together

hey all...i'm from syria but living now in cairo and i player basket so i hope to meet some boody and play basketball here...
pls if any one intersted call me 01152545961 or chat with me on [email protected]

Hi,

I am moving to Cario for work in months time. I was wondering how to get into basketball in the city? Who can I contact?

Please let me know any information.

Thank you.

Tim.

I live in New Cairo and I have an outdoor court I play at for about
4 LE. The problem I keep reaching is to play in clubs such as El Shams, Waadi Degla, AUC, etc. you need to know someone. It's gotten colder and I would like to find an indoor court with reasonable prices. Hector I have a group that I play with we're all from the states so if anyone wants to play let me now.

Hi,

I also live in New Cairo. I would be very interested in playing basketball with you and your friends from the states if thats okay. Indoor at the moment would be good as it is cold but outdoor if its a warmer day or later on in the year.

Please email me with further information of when and where you play. Happy to help and contruibe with costs of course.

Email: [email protected]
phone number: 01099929820

Cheers,
Tim

the weather gonna be more warmer guys , anyway , am gonna check a good place with reasonable price , informing you tommrow

come and join us in Al-Ahly club in nasr city every friday and in Sheraton sports Center also

hello,
I am greek and i am looking to play some basketball i live in Giza but in the weekend i would be willing to come play basket anywhere. I played a lot of basketball but since i moved to Cairo i have not played at all (this is a bout 1 and half years). If you ever need an extra player to play with you guys please inform me.

If you would like i could send you my mobile.

Thank you
Vassilis

Really want to meet frinds playing basketball...

Hi,

My name is Alex Im a college student visiting my parents in Cairo for the whole summer, so at least until September. Ive been trying to play ball since i got here but have been unable to find anything , i would love to ball and if any one is ever playing i would love to join, i live in Maadi and have tried to play at the CAC but its mostly alone or with smaller kids.

Pls let me know if you guys playing anytime,
email: [email protected]

Did anybody find anyplace to play basketball.  If you did let me know and I want to come play.

I want to play some all too. But no one here is saying anything. Why not everyone on this post let's just get together and play. There's a good cheap place by te airport. The end of the road after city stars. We can play there or anywhere. Let's just make a game anywhere already

I live in Maadi and I have no idea where that is.  I dont have a car so I would have to take a taxi.  If there is enough people to play I would be interested in going.

I live in Maadi, just moved last month from Dubai.
I'm Korean and looking for place & friends to play some balls.

If you can just send me an email or call, I will be free after 7pm weekdays, and Sat. afternoon.
([email protected] / 010 1345 5539)

I used to play once in a week in Dubai, but not here.

Would love to join you guys... Any more details please email me omarissa.[Moderated: send details in private pls]

is this club open for everyone?

i would like to meet up with you and play ball, im from America and my name is Mujahid.

Hi, do still play in basketball?
I interested to come and play with us.
Just reply if it's OK.
Thks

Count me in guys .. i wanna play so bad and can't find place and people to play with :(

hello guys any one still in cairo and playing basketball ,please inform me ,been in egypt for 2 years and couldnt find anyone to play with, Sharif Al-Kadry on facebook or give me a call anytime 24/7 01097337333 thank u

what i see is many ppl wanna play but no one mange , so please anyone wanna play give me a call or msg at facebook and i will collect all and call back everyone to give the date thank you u can also watsapp me at 01009070011

EVERYONE IF YOU WANT TO PLAY BASKETBALL WITH FRIENDLY PEOPLE, YOU CAN COME TO SHURIATIN ON TUESDAY AFTER ASR AROUND 5. This place is on the way to the airport, tell a taxi Masaken Shuriatin SHUR-RE-A-TEN

It's 25 pounds to reserve a court for one hour and a 5 pound entry fee.

We're there every Friday and Tuesday.

I can join on next Friday, but i did not play it since 7 years ago :D
and i want to start play again

thanks mijahid :) i will be sooo happy to join you thu and fri inshaa allah, and for all he means masakin sheraton مساكن شراتون.
please i wanna know where the playground is ? do u mean the ones facing oasis? and if u can provide a mobile number to contact u when we arrive ,thank you

Hi guys..
Finally some contact for basketball players.. I have been looking for this since I moved to Cairo last year..Great..I will catch you next Tuesday..

See yaa..
Efe

you ganna play today guys?? please if yes what time ? thank you

Are you guys still playing. A friend and I are really interested.

Hi guys, do you still play near the airport?
I will be available this week, really want to play again.
Thanks bro.

hello,we are playing every friday and tuesday,ppl start at 5:30 ,i arrive at 6 6:30 join us :)

Thank you,

Could you give me the exact address, I don't know where is exactly the court?
My tel if needed: 01016324400

Thanks.

I also am not sure of the address. I will tell the taxi where to go, but when we get close is there someone that I can call to make sure we can find the place. We are coming from an hour away so I really don't want to get out there and be lost. Can someone message me with there number that plays on Friday?

Thanks!

Are you guys going to play tomorrow? if so i would love to go please give me the address.

Hello

Im going to be in Cairo for around a fee days on vacation but its getting a bit boring and i was wondering if anyone would like to play basketball ... if u do please call me

there are about four basketball court in my college, cairo university, and me and my friends normally play everyday from 5pm. if you are interested. you can contact me

I'd like to come and play with you at Cairo university me and maybe two of my friends on Sunday maybe

Do you guys know anywhere women can shoot hoops? Thanks