Who would like to go out and have some fun?

Hi people.Iam Eva from USA, I just arrived Egypt. I am looking for new friends from all countries and cultures. I wanna know more about Egyptian culture. Hope to get new friends asap.

Hi everyone! I'm new in Cairo, arrived 6th of Feb and I'm interested in meeting new people...I don't know many people yet so it would be great to meet you all...
Best.
Jaana

welcome jana and eva .....if u needed friend .....PLZ try elaine AKA etivola she the kindest of them all ;)

I hope from u all that u will join us this Tuesday for our 26 weekly meeting :

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtop … 97#p649997

And also i hope that u will join our funny Monthly Tournament:

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtop … 98#p649998

hi Jaana;
U r wellcome to egypt. i wish u nice and comfortable viisit to Egypt.

hello
anyone here interested in riding horses ??
i like to go there in group , and prefer at night
everyone will pay 20 pound for about one hour .. this is special price for me
also i can fix bus from maadi to pyramids and back for about 10 pounds for each one

anyone like that ??

Jaana wrote:

Hi everyone! I'm new in Cairo, arrived 6th of Feb and I'm interested in meeting new people...I don't know many people yet so it would be great to meet you all...
Best.
Jaana

Hey Jaana! I'm looking to meet new people too, perhaps we can have coffee or cocktails sometime! Inbox me if you want :)
xx

am i invited to that cofe meet .lol. i will love to meet anew friends from other cultures .all can add me at robertaziz201(at)yahoo.com and i will be happy if i know ur numbers  my number is 01226067968.iam waiting .

welcome all newbies in Egypt, hope you find your stay comfortable and enjoyable, please add me to your list of
going out together so we can all get to know each other and have fun all.

michaelo

Hello guys this is shawki and i would like to come if it possible? Can i :D

Hello,
Did the iftar was a success? :-)
When is the next one?
M

it seems that topic is very old and it's closed or still on ?

@ ahmeddfouad: Please feel free to create a new discussion on the Cairo forum if you want to go out and have some fun :)

hello  iam from cairo egypt 40 y accountant hope to know u more  do u have skype? my skype: bebo.egypt2

Hi,

Are you now living in Finland ? I am moving there in a week and I need some help to find people to do some activities,

Thanks
Jose Luis