Creating a company in cambodia as a digital nomad

Hi

i am looking for information to create a company in Cambodia, this company will invoice my work to a European company. Does anyone has information about the best way to do that or know a good consultant company ?

gvincke wrote:

Hi

i am looking for information to create a company in Cambodia, this company will invoice my work to a European company. Does anyone has information about the best way to do that or know a good consultant company ?

I realize you don't know the nuts and bolts of it, but had you ever heard of this being possible before, or is this just an idea you had?

i actually already invoice from abroad, as i will have to live in Cambodia.. I start to collect pieces of information before contacting a lawyer's office or consultant office.
It might not be possible or i might just don't need to create a company.. i ask first..

Hi,
I currently have the same question, I need to invoice a foreign company for a short term project in Cambodia as a freelance. Do I need to create a company? If so, is this an easy process?
thanks for al the input.
@dnauw

If you work in Cambodia you need to have a EB (business) extension of stay plus a work permit.

Even when you register your own business you need those.

Get a good and reliable agent to do the work for you.

Be sure you enter the country on a Ordinary visa as only that one can be extended into an EB.

You need the EB extension of stay first before applying for a work permit.

Good luck.

Joe
Thanks for the reply! I already work in Cambodia so I have EB visa and work permit.

I would like to know regarding the actual registration process for a freelancer; so I can have a registration number which will allow me to invoice the foreign company.

I guess this is more to meet the foreign company's compliance regulations, and less the need to be compliant here; but for the invoice I need to register nonetheless.

@dnauw

You have to register your own business as freelancer, you will receive a tax patent number and can even have a quota for foreign workers.

Again, consult an experienced and reliable agent to do the work correctly.