Laos Import Tariff

Hello everyone,
I hope you guys can help me with this.
I am Stephanie, currently working for a company that provides international trade data.
We are looking for Cambodia Import Export Tariff Schedule. We found some information on the customs website http://www.customs.gov.kh/index.php/cus … riff/asean but the BASE RATE is 10 years ago (from 2005). I would very appreciate if you could provide the link or document of the new updated Base rate.
Sorry if I posted this in wrong place. =)
Have a great day everybody!
Stephanie.

The subject of your post is Laos Import Tariff so which are you looking for ??

I am looking for Cambodia Import duty, I couldnt find where to edit/correct my post title.
Sorry :D

Hi Stumpy,
Since you are living in Laos, I would need your help about Laos info too. :)
I am looking for official public holidays in Laos 2015.
Can you suggest a website or government source where I can find accurate info.
I searched online and there are many sources including non official sites and .org sites but non of them seems to match with the others.
Thank you in advance :)
Stephanie.

Seems you have quite a task on hand. The best info you would get at the source, you would have to go to customs department yourself in PP. I assume that once you have gathered all information you most likely will publish it, correct? If so you will need first hand information, anything you find currently on the internet most likely is a little old. Best Regards Mike

stephanie6206 wrote:

Hi Stumpy,
Since you are living in Laos, I would need your help about Laos info too. :)
I am looking for official public holidays in Laos 2015.
Can you suggest a website or government source where I can find accurate info.
I searched online and there are many sources including non official sites and .org sites but non of them seems to match with the others.
Thank you in advance :)
Stephanie.

What you get online is it.