New members of the Cameroon forum, introduce yourselves here - 2022

Hi all,

Newbie on the Cameroon forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Cameroon if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hi

@apabaz

Welcome to the forum.

How about introducing yourself to the forum with a information about yourself.

Hi am Mel and am happy to be here. I hope I will have all the information I looking for here.

Hello Melgarridomg55  :)

Welcome to the forum.

What is your project in Cameroon ?

Welcome to the group. Hope you find your stay in Cameroon pleasurable. I am always here to advise and assist with any internal info you may want. Hope you enjoy.

Hello

Hello everyone,

my name is Wenta. I am a dancer and I still love in Germany. I would love to plan to move to Cameroon (Yaoundé). But prior to that I am trying to find a job, which is a little difficult because, my French is on a basic level. My English is more fluent and my mother tongue is Tirgrinia (Eritrea) and German.
I am trying to find a job I can do in part time next to my artistic job which I need time for.
And I think the rest will, follow... I am not sure where to start and if this is possible.

Thank you for any kind of advice.

Hi I am Bethy

I am happy to have discovered this site . I hope I will have all the information here that will help me to be current with procedure back in Cameroun.

@Julien good evening

I am new to the forum I am a native Cameroonian and resident in Cameroon aged 22 and holder of a professional baccalaureate plus 2 in electrical engineering my name is Atabonfack gacaing

Thanks for the interest
Hello everyone,

Job seekers this way 1f449.svgJobs in Cameroon.

Kindly use this section to create your CV.

Best of luck.

Cheers,

Cheryl
Expat.com team

@Julien thanks for warmly welcome

I am Niba Kentigern Azanwi. It's a pleasure being here

Hello everyone,

My name is Jonathan, and I'm 21 years old!

I am from Copenhagen, Denmark. I recently moved to Douala here in Cameroon - so far it has been nearly 2 weeks.

I curently work as a Logistics Trainee at OBT Shipping, which is about 2 years.

I would love to meet other expats!!

Cheers,

/ Jonathan

Hello Jonathan,

Welcome to expat.com!

Thank you for your lovely introduction.

You are at the right place to meet fellow expats1f60e.svg

Feel free to browse on the Cameroon forum and to engage in discussions with other members.

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

Grettings!

Glad 2 B hre! Thank you for this siteÜ

Hello 2reigninlife,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f601.svg

We are happy to have you here.

Could you please tell us more about your plans and some words about you?

Are you looking for something specific on this forum?

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

hello wenta, l'm Emmanuel

settling in cameroon by counting finding a job is not the best way. it won't be easy for you. employers are a little puzzled to snag you who are European, because of the low wages that are offered here. the best way is to think of an investment project. With a not very big budget you can make good deals

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@Julien hello

hello evryone my name is tonjio i am a cameroonian and i currenlly have a house for sell if intrested call me at ********

Moderated by Yoginee last year
Reason : For security reasons, do not share phone numbers on the forum
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello Tonjio,

Welcome to expat.com!

Since this thread is dedicated for the introduction of new members, could you kindly introduce yourself?

Also, you can create a housing advert in the Housing in Cameroon section. This may increase your chances of finding a potential buyer 1f609.svg

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

Hello everyone,

I hope you are going well,

It's a pleasure to be there, I can assist everyone for more informations about investment tips and advices in Cameroon and central africa

Regards 

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1013439

Thanks!

Closed