We are looking for employees

Hallo, unser Unternehmen handelt mit gebrauchter Kleidung. Wir suchen eine Person, die uns Kontakte zu Großhändlern in Kamerun und Westafrika herstellen kann.
Wir haben nur beste Qualität und bezahlen höchste Provisionen für die Vermittlung.

Hello, our company deals in used clothing. We are looking for a person we can establish contacts with wholesalers in Cameroon and West Africa.
We have only the best quality and highest commissions pay for the mediation.

Hi could you please clarify better the type of clothes you sell. What type of employee you need because i am interested in working with you in that project. Thank you

Hi wambui!

Please post your advert in the jobs section of Cameroon classifieds.

Thanks and regards
Armand

my email adress [email protected] . i'm interested

hi wambui
it's interesting could you tell me more in private?
best regards

I'm interested please be more specific in your description and sent mail to [email protected] with at least pictures of the used clothes so that we can get into business by connecting you to potential buyers.

A. Jonathan

hallo
ich bin thierry tuh kamga
und zufaellig habe ich auf dieser  seite  Ihre Post gesehen
und darauf  freue ich  mich  sehr 
weil es mich sehr interessiere
ich  denke 
ich  kann  dass sehr  gut  schaffen 
nur jetzt
brauche  ich  mehr informationen  von ihnen
bevor  mich an firmen anzunaehen

This is good and i am very much interested; please be more specification and send me an ****

phone ***

For your information i will need more in children and ladies wear.please get back to me for this good new for my customars

Could you please clarify this with more details on [email protected]. It's interesting. Thanks

hello there im stephane ,im a chef ingenior in computer i need a job thank yoou to let me know more infos.

Hello Stephane -> You should post an advert in the Jobs in Cameroon section. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Closed