Please tell me about BESIKTAS

Hello everyone,

Turns out this is going to be my closest neighbourhood. Anyone know about the Pazars, events, 'feel' of the neighbourhood?

Thank you :)

HI.

I don't know much of the pazars or paces in besiktas but just want to share with u, u can take the train to go to Bakirkoy pazar on weekend. It is a fantastic pazar with really cheap clothes and traditional items.

You can find a bazar behind BEşiktaş Marriage Center ( I dont know if exactyly name is ) on saturdays....

Beşiktaş is a great place to live. BTW, it's quite a big district of Istanbul-it also matters which part of beşiktaş you mean.

Hello there,

There is a big Pazar on Cumatesi(Saturdays.)
From Iskele, you will find AK bank left side on the street to Kabataş. Across the street and take right at the corner of AK bank, you will find a two way fork. Take the right street and just go straight.

It will take 15 min on foot from Besiktas Iskele.

Here is a map. Enjoy:)
metayorum.net/alisveris-yeri-yorumlari/704-besiktas-cumartesi-pazari

I also like the fish market in Besiktas and restaurants around there. and you can go to Bebek if you don't mind walking 40-50min. There are many beautiful seaside restaurants and I like there very much! Yoko

You can explore A Bazaar in Mecidiyeköy, upside of Besiktas, on sundays. It is a really traditional Turkish Bazaar.