Somebody to play table tennis and squash around Besiktas?

Hi,  I am new in Istanbul and would like to find new friends to do some sports with. Please let me know if interested! ;)
Lucie

okyyy

table tennis is ok for me too : )

hi guys,
i am interested in squash and table-tennis both but i could not find any squash court yet. i guess squash is not a popular sport here. anyways. i am looking forward to play soon.
regards,

Let me try to help here.

Squash is far from being popular in Turkey... There are some places yet they may require membership fees. Please call to check.

European side:
Hillside City Club 0212-2878585 (should be in Etiler and Istinye)
Sports International (Levent, Sisli and Atakoy) 0212-2808949, 2962515 and 5593333

Asian side:
Hillside City Club Trio 0216-3241111 (Kozyatagi)
My Club 0216-6871414 (Atasehir)
Coliseum 0216-5383838 (Beykoz)
Mayadrom Sports Center 0216-6422732/0532-6632717 (Cekmekoy)

PS: Also try the 5-star hotels, some of them have such facilities...

Midnight78 wrote:

Let me try to help here.

Squash is far from being popular in Turkey... There are some places yet they may require membership fees. Please call to check.

European side:
Hillside City Club 0212-2878585 (should be in Etiler and Istinye)
Sports International (Levent, Sisli and Atakoy) 0212-2808949, 2962515 and 5593333

Asian side:
Hillside City Club Trio 0216-3241111 (Kozyatagi)
My Club 0216-6871414 (Atasehir)
Coliseum 0216-5383838 (Beykoz)
Mayadrom Sports Center 0216-6422732/0532-6632717 (Cekmekoy)

PS: Also try the 5-star hotels, some of them have such facilities...

Valuable info. Thank Midnight :)

Thanks Midnight78, and can you please inform suitable place for Table Tennis particularly near E-5. I know that there are some tables in Profilo Mall near Mecidiyekoy.

Thanks Rafid,

@ABJSYED Yes, as far as I know you can play in Profilo Shopping Mall. Besides, most of the places I posted should have tables too.

I go to Sports INternational in Sisli . . . And do need a teammate to play just about anything. . .  If ever interested, feel free . ..
Cheers

Hi Lucie,
I am in for squash. But I have to warn you that I am out of shape now and I was not that good anyway :-)

Hello,

I also do squash, now im looking for place to do it, I used to play it a lot in my country, and now I wish to continue to do this really nice sport activity.

I will try to find around besiktas squash place, we can do it together.

Hayet :)

I really would like to do sport with someone

Hi,

My name is Kutlu. I am Turkish and saw your post while searching people to play squash. I am a member of Sheraton Maslak Fitness Club and can play squash there. Are you interested ?

Regards,

Kutlu

yes i am here hope to play squash and table tennis and snooker :)

i am also looking for squash and i hope to play  i can play very well but i think you are more professional :)

me also is interested and looking for someone for sport :) if you like we can  know each other

thank you very for your information :)

Hi Goldenlion,

Pls contact me through **************

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Great that you guys are exchanging useful information.
Its usually best to exchange personal information privately according the code of conduct of the forum.

Enjoy the sports
Z

Tradinox.net wrote:

Hi Goldenlion,

Pls contact me through **************

A small list of some of the sports clubs in Istanbul that have a squash court

- Pleon Sportivo: Yeni Sahra Barbaros Mh. Karanfil Sokak Batı Ataşehir - İSTANBUL Tel: 444 12 00 www.pleonsportivo.com
- Sport Universe: Moda Caddesi No:26/A (Eski AS Sineması) Kadıköy -İstanbul Tel: 0216 346 30 30 www.sportsuniverse.com.tr
- Hilton Oteli: Cumhuriyet Cad. Harbiye 34367 İstanbul Tel: 0212 315 60 00 www.hilton.com.tr
- Polat Renaissance Hotel: Sahil Cad. Yeşilyurt 34800 İstanbul Tel: 0212 414 18 00 - www.polatronesans.com
- Sports International-Şişli: 19 Mayıs Cad. Dr. İsmet Öztürk Sok. No:17 Şişli 80220 İstanbul www.sportsinternational.com.tr
- Sports International-Ataköy: Ataköy Marina Sahilyolu Ataköy 34710 İstanbul www.sportsinternational.com.tr

Good luck
Z

also i am interesting in squash and table tennis

i hope we can play together soon

i will be very happy if we can play together :)

Ok I sent a peronal message to him.