Social football

Hey!

We're 4 guys (2 from the UK, 1 New Zealander and 1 Dutchman with ages 24-28) who would like to start a social football group for a weekly hali saha (astroturf) match, somewhere between 11.00-17.00 on the European side. But we need more people!!
Do you fancy having some (international) fun on the pitch while working on your condition ?! :) Please let us know !

cheers,

Yannick

Hi,

Sorry I can't help you out - I live in Fethiye but good luck to you all. It would have been good to have a kick about.

I think maybe we will be in Istanbul at the end of February so keep in touch. I've added you as a contact.

All the best,

Barry

hi guys i'll be in istanbul in 2 mounths and i do play football with a team in my country so as i am living there looking for playing with you

Hey That might be too late, but I am willing to join to you guys..:)..and I will find lots of players...:D

Hey guys,
still playing around? I'll move to Istanbul soon...would be nice to play football time to time!
Let me know!
Ciao

Hey,

There are about five of us my flat who would be interested in playing. We are a mix of irish, french, italian and turkish and keen to play asap. Get back to me with details.

Colm

Any wives/ partners attached to the sporty guys who are keen to catch up while you're out running around? Moving to Istanbul at the end of December and keen to get in touch :-)

Susanne

Hi,

I've recently move here from London and been looking for people to play football with - this blog might be a bit out of date by now but if you're still around and playing football then please let me know.

Dan

Hey back there,

You still playing football here in Istanbul??

Just let me know pliz, we are four guys (spanish and turkish) looking for football players

THanks a lot

colmF wrote:

Hey,

There are about five of us my flat who would be interested in playing. We are a mix of irish, french, italian and turkish and keen to play asap. Get back to me with details.

Colm

Hey dude,

Hello there, You guys still playing football in Istanbul. If so, please let me know. We are 4 guys looking for football players. Thnaks

laser wrote:

Hey guys,
still playing around? I'll move to Istanbul soon...would be nice to play football time to time!
Let me know!
Ciao

Hello javiermarcoscruz and welcome to Expat.com!

This post is dated 2011 and is quite old. I invite you to start a new thread on the Istanbul forum for more visibilty. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

count me in boyzzz

If you are looking for players, I'm available too!!!

Would be intrested..though might have  dated..

Hello frisqow.

Please note that this thread is old.

You may start a new one on the Istanbul Forum.

Thanks.

Karen :)

Did u manage to create team u can  count me too :) We can also play basketball or tennis.

Hello there
Any one living in european side want to play football near from Aksaray * Fatih

Hello there
i want play with if you do not mind.
i am living in Aksaray european side
i am 24

Can we stll do it? Or its late. I came to istanbul 2 weeks ag and still havent found anybody to play football with. I even brought my football shoes with me. But i ll be leaving in 10 days

Hi there,
I have my son almost 18 years old, speak english well and plays well, who is intreasted in joing a team to play football during his summer vacation jun 26 - July 18. Can we arrange something for that ?

Regard,
Mohamned

Hello Every one !

Anyone interested in playing football in Istanbul , you can send me a message , i can recommend .
i play in 2 groups in the European side , we play on Saturday Sunday and Wednesday 2 matches each day .
We play mixed matches (Male female ) also we have players from different countries .

Hy man , I hope it's to late but am kinda looking ahead to join hit me up