Streaming tools

Hi
I know this topic was addressed a while back but wanted to look at devices to use in DR dor streaming TV and movies
Roku, firestick or chromecast?
any suggestions wod be greatly appreciated
thanks

time is coming fast and wish to get all my needs setup once i get ther Jan 2022

We've used Smart TVs, Rokus, and Firesticks here with success. The most important thing will be your VPN so that you can get content from home! We spent a year experimenting and went through NordVPN, ExpressVPN, and SmartDNS before settling in with Liberty Shield! The problem we had with the previous VPNs is that they would work for a while, then our services (Hulu, Fubo, Prime Video) would recognize that we were connected through VPN and ask us to disconnect to continue.

Since we've been using LibertyShield (4+ months), we've had no issues! With LibertyShield, you have to use their router rather than configuring your own, but they are available at Amazon. Order one, stick it in your suitcase when you come down, and activate the 2 week free trial once you're here.

awesome, thanks a lot

good day friends
quick ? for you if i.may?
did you order the liberty shield from DR or from the states?
thinking of ordering it but not sure if it would get here by thursday.
thanks and hope to meet you guys soon
god bless you

I don't see the routers on Amazon any longer. That's where I ordered mine. If you order directly from Liberty Shield, they will be shipping from the UK, so very unlikely it would get to you by Thursday.

You can order and have it sent to your mail forwarder's address in Florida once you have that set up.

hmm great