Are you a good person.

I am 40 years old.  Living in America. Looking for friends in Turkey. Male or female.

Hi. Im 42 years old and luvingvin turkey.

Hi I'm Ali and I'm in Turkey for now.

Go in the dating site dear.

Hello.  How are you. What are you looking for

Hello Ali.  Joe here.

Going to Antalya just looking for friends.

Can be friends

Ok. Tell me about yourself. No problem.  Welcome.

I am open to meet new friends too
Where do you live in Turkey?

Sorry. I  am in USA.  But I  going to Antalya soon

I be happy to be your friend.

Let me know when you're around

Of course I will. But let's get to know each other

Let me know when you are in Turkey, i only get to know someone i can see physically.

Ok. I will.

I'm in leaving in India I want job in American do you have any home work or as nanny or care'takar
  Yasmeen ✨

I want to be ur friend my name is Yasmeen from India

Hello guys u both are from Turkey?

Now I'm live  no on to talking with me🙄

:قلب: Hello, I live in Istanbul, Başakşehir. If you need help, I can help you. Have a nice day everyone

Hi there, so you need someone to give you good advice when you are in Antalya.. is this it ? I am a Turkish citizen , father of a daughter , husband, 51 y/o. When will you be in Antalya ? Is it business or vacation ?

Hello Yasmen, I guess you aren't on right site. If you insist to get a job in USA, some other sites you need choose.

Yes.. I'm David from california. I want to visit turkey for few weeks. You can help?

Can you take care of old person. I'm one. But there are 1000 more bedridden or can't help themselves. You can come to California and help. Good salary 3000 -4000 dollars a month

Very rewarding job.  That's awesome.  Hey I go to California and do that. I would.

Going to Antalya on vacation for 3 weeks.  I  so looking forward to it.

Try to look for work visa. At the state.gov
Now nurses shortage in some states dye to covid 19