Is there any Filipino Communities in Turkey?

I'm just curious because most Filipinos in diferent countries formed communities to help them cope up with homesickess and also acts as their second family while their true ones are miles away from them...

God speed.
J#01

J#01 wrote:

I'm just curious because most Filipinos in diferent countries formed communities to help them cope up with homesickess and also acts as their second family while their true ones are miles away from them...

God speed.
J#01

Are you in Turkey?

Kumusta :-)

Yes there is Filipino Community in Istanbul :)

hilow laladanroy,,where u exacty in istanbul? im also in istanbul and im from bahrain also..also bored here.

Oğlum birinci sınıfa bir öğretmen var mı
Beşiktaş ta_ yakın Resident

I do private teaching u can message me for info:)

ok

Could you please translate in English please osamatrt, so that each member may understand?;)

Thanks,
Harmonie.

:)

i need pilipino friend here in antakya turkey

i feel homesick here in turkey bec until now i didn't see any filipino here in antakya turkey

hi harmaoglu. pilipino kba? i need pilipino frnd also. im leavıng in kilis

hello mga kababayan! ano ba possible work for pilipinos dyan sa turkey and how about salary maybe much better kaysa dto sa place ko ngayon thanks..

@annemay -> As this is an Anglophone forum, can you please write in proper english so that everybody can understand? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

hi..yeah there are groups of Filipinos here in Turkey but mostly in Istanbul. im in Ankara and i heared there are many Filipino here. so far i've met five of them :-)

I've been living in Kadikoy , Istanbul for over a month havn't met any Filipino compatriot and am getting homesick. Are there Filipino restaurant or Catholic church in the area where I can meet some Filipinos.

Are there any Filipino gathering or events happening here in Istanbul? Please post.

yes there are many filipino group in istanbul/ you can meet them during sunday istikal church at taksim/ harbiye church./.in besiktas
there is filipino store where you can buy filipino food.

Saan po ang Pinoy store?

sa besiktas/ same building of mcdonalds/ here are celpon number you can contact, 05353170174 connie cruz

Marami ng salamat Kabayan. Itatanong ko n din Kung meron mass ba bukas sa Besiktas, oras , at saan Kung magccmula ako dito sa Kadikoy. Thank you in Advance!

sa taksim istiklal ang mass/ at ska harbiye/ pero mas madali mo mahanap sa istiklal taksim/ 11 am yata ang mass/ nasa ankara ako.walang simbahan sa besiktas..

Maraming Salamat ulit Kabayan, I look forward to meeting our compatriots.

here the address/HASFIRIN CAD. SINANPAŞA MAH.SINANPAŞA IŞ MERKEZI KAT:B1 BEŞIKTAS -ISTANBUL/ yan po address ng filipino store/ 10 am pala ang umpisa ng mass.

Hi notredame and kadikoy,

Could you please write in English in this English speaking forum.

Thank you.

Hey Christine, if you don't understand the conversation that means is not your own business! II don't remember I signed up for an English Speaking forum, I think we're free to write anything we're comfortable with. Sayo na LNG tong forum n to Kung ganun...

@ kadikoy: No you cannot write whatever you want for there is a forum code of conduct which i invite you to read here: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=191889

We don't have a tagalog speaking forum yet so please stick to English for now and we await any suggestion/help for the addition of other languages.

Thanks
Armand
Expat.com Team

PS: Sorry for the off topic everyone.

wala po bang fılıpıno church dıto sa izmir bago pa lang po kcako dıto

Hello lanie25 -> Could you please write in eglish on this English Speaking forum? :/

Thank you,
Aurélie

My name is muhammet . I am married with a pinoy. My wife is looking a filpino friend here in ankara. If you interested pls reply me.we are in Emek Ankara

hi  to  all  filipinos out there...

yes there is filipino community in ankara, they can visit in the church during sunday mass at birlik mah. near 365 alesvirez.

Hello grancos -> In english please! ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

hello there.
i am half turkish and half filipino man who lives in istanbul since last january. i was living in italy before.
my grandma was a turkish and my grandpa was a filipino.(they passed away)
i m working as a software engineer in istanbul since last january.
i am trying to learn tagalog and turkish but i m better on turkish for now. :) my parents was speaking italiano always.
i would like to meet with filipino people who live in turkey . ofcourse better in istanbul but if no then no matter which city they live in.
take care
God bless you all

hello easylife

if you wanna meet filipino community in istanbul, just visit church at istiklal or harbiye where filipino used to gather during sunday
besides there is also filcom sports feast tournament every sunday where all filipino in istanbul meet..

hello, i am currently living in seoul and working as a cleaner. i would like to know are there many filipino cleaners working in istanbul

Greetings from Philippines! Hi, you can call me mhai. I'm gonna move to Ankara Turkey next month for work.I hope i can meet some good friends over there. Looking forward to know you. Thank you and God bless..

Hi meralnidav,

Welcome to Expat-Blog :)

I hope you will get to make some good friends ;)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Hi Expat.com team, Thank you the nice welcome message. God bless