Dutch and sales

Me and my wife are Dutch and are moving from Hungary (quite special for expats I would say)
There is a prior post to the topic.

For the English speaking audience there is no need for Dutch books (quite a big collection though), however over the years I have collected a huge DVD collection. (Yes I am a bit outdated, but we still have a DVD player and watch them regularly).

I do not intend to move them to the new location and we are a bit struggling on what to do.
If you are interested please give me a message.

Well, if I may say: If I would be you, I would search online for a specific place who buys  old vinyls and DVD stuff. Since they are as you say - "Outdated stuff"- your best bet would be a place to find which is interested in older stuff. I am convinced that there are collectors out there, who are still interested. Did you consider to use eBay as a Seller?  I reside in Budapest and I noticed a few  stores related to these stuff.
Wish you good luck.

cdw057 wrote:

Me and my wife are Dutch and are moving from Hungary (quite special for expats I would say)
There is a prior post to the topic.

For the English speaking audience there is no need for Dutch books (quite a big collection though), however over the years I have collected a huge DVD collection. (Yes I am a bit outdated, but we still have a DVD player and watch them regularly).

I do not intend to move them to the new location and we are a bit struggling on what to do.
If you are interested please give me a message.

You could put them on Jofogas.hu  or give them away on here (via the classified adverts).

FM Marektplace is a good start for selling or even giving things away.
There are several shopmeet places where you may try to make a few bucks on these itmes if you're will t sit out all morning long for buyers. It's a drag, we tried once and never tried again.
Barely sold enough itmes to pay for the rental of the stall for the day.
In New Mexico we would make a min. of over $300. every Saturday just selling off this or that from our household things and some children's clothing we bought wholesale.
It's only fun to sell if there are real buyers.
There's one on weekends near Budaurs. I know that's a distance from you though.
How much time do you have before the move?
I also have too many undated DVD's in English and far to many audio tapes and workout tapes which I no longer use.

Oh,PS. When you do make your move, please stay in touch here once in awhile to let us all know how you like your new place.