Has anyone seen ice cream CONES in the grocery store?!?

I love ice cream cones.  I love a good fagylalt from the street vendor, but do they sell just the waffle cones in the grocery store?!?!  Not the single-serving cones in the freezer, but a box of JUST the CONES.  In the States it's so much cheaper to buy a big bucket of ice cream and a box of cones, and have a fagyi whenever you want!  And when it gets to be 40* in the summer, I'd prefer to have my stock at home, than have to run out everyday to get a cone.  Not to mention you can do all kinds of crafty baking and gingerbread castle building with ice cream cones.
Anyone ever seen the cones for sale?

octobop wrote:

...Anyone ever seen the cones for sale?

Mrs Fluffy says you can get them in Aldi sometimes.

Thanks!  I'll keep my eye on their ads then.  I was thrilled when I found applesauce there, too and just recently they had AMERICAN peanut butter (not from the UK)  Expensive as usual, but a lovely treat for us American expats :)

I'm a waffle cone man myself. One can make those at home using a Pizzelle iron. Where to get a Pizzelle iron in Hungary is another matter -- maybe mail order.

Does this look suitable? gofrisütő
Hungarians call US-style waffles "gofri", I never found out why.

haha, just for the record, I found them at the incredible Azsia Bolt next to the Nagy Vasarcsarnok.  That store is a lifesaver. (especially when it's 30*C and you don't want to leave your flat for an ice cream!) Stock up on cones and 3L tubs, and you're SET for summer hibernation!