Translation service

Was wondering if it pays to translate documents (certified translation) in Turkey or do before going to Turkey ? Does anyone know how much per page and if same any language ?

Thank you

Hey karmsun,

Slightly depending on the city, technicality/quality of the document certified translation varies. From which language(s) u translate?

A document with 180 words or 1000 characters is the base reference. For instance:

Around 18 TL for English (cheapest in market), Hebrew (priciest) 50 TL shall give you an average. Answer to the question is, doesn't.

However, if u're a mental satisfaction person with patience like myself jump in. Search for a good company that pays on time, add some freelance in person interpreter, viola! effort/pay wise not worth it. If you need to get by then risky I should say...

Cheers

Thank you Ulus C.,

Are those prices certified translations as is required with most all documents ?
Does Thai translations come under the priciest (50 TL) for certified translation ?

Thanks again

Non

Have an idea but not exactly sure what oscaradegoke is trying to tell me and I don't like to guess .  Please explain.

Thank you

The price of translating depends on the page you are trying to translate and the place where you are translating. I translated my transcripts in 50TL in Fatih, Istanbul. And it is the lowest price. I asked prices from many companies and it was between 50-100 TL per page.

Thank you AffanAshfaq,

You think prices are about the same in most places ?
Going to Izmir, Kusadasi, Aydin area; maybe less once out of big city like Istanbul ?
You think ?

Dear frinds
Hi
Please introduce me useful sites and apps of learning turkey just for daily and ordinary activities not much complex. Easy understanding.

Thanks

You can use "Duolingo" app. It's free and easy to use. You can learn many languages with it.

Thank you very much saeed.

Any time.

Hi @AffanAshfaq, please let me know which translator service company you're using because I need to translate few documents and most of them charge me 200 - 300 lira for 1000 words and not include tax also.

Hello idayusamad2011,

Welcome to expat.com!

Unfortunately the member AffanAshfaq is no longer active.

You can check the of translators listed under the category Translators and interpreters in Turkey of the business directory. You can also get in touch with them.

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

@karmsun I was charged 600 TL for 1 page of translation (for power of attorney). But translator was official and working in the notary office, so I guess you need to be official for such high charges

Moderated by Bhavna 3 months ago
Reason : Advertising is not allowed on the forum. Please register your business in the business directory
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct