Dual Citizenship for a Baby

Hello,
I am a US citizen and I am married to a woman who is a Filipino citizen.  We are expecting our child soon.  We are currently in the US but I'm  considering retiring in the Philippines soon.  If the baby is born in the Philippines , can the baby get dual citizenship automatically ?   If not, is the process easy or do we have to apply for a Visa  similar to what my wife had to go through for a K1 and apply for a Visa to become a legal resident in the US ?   We are open to explore our options .  Thank you !

If the chikd is born in the US register the birth with the PI embassy. Im pretty sure the same method is used if born in the PI, register with the US embassy. Should be easy to vet the requirements on the state dept website.

I'm an American living in the Philippines. I've been here 10 years, have a 6 year old daughter, born here. She is automatically a Philippine citizen.....make sure you get 5 certified copies of birth certificate. Maintain ALL prenatal, immunization, and doctors records before and after the birth. When you go to the US Embassy in Manila, you will need all of these documents. .....to apply for US Citizenship....with a US passport, good for 5 years for a minor child.  You can download and print all the forms from the US Embassy website  that you will also need to complete. It will also save you time in the future, if you apply for a Social Security number for your child during your visit to the US Embassy.

thanks for the info !

You need to have the apostille of dfa on your birth certificate

I myself have son born February 2020 while I'm there in Philippines during birth and also complete his u s citenzship  while I'm in Philippines.  And upon returning to United States I brought back his passport and applied for his social security card and fedex it back with his passport for when he comes to usa. Also ups  and Lbc can't Mail passport to Philippines but ok through fedex.