Enter Philippines on next SEP 2021

hi.
i will marry a filipino girl in dicember , but i need toenter to Philippines in SEPTEMBER 2021
someone have information when will open for turism to enter philippines please ?
thanks a lot !
bless

President Duterte is supposed to announce new guidelines today. Could go either way.

thanks a lot .... do you have any link information ?
please
thanks bless

please help

New lockdown guidelines:

https://www.gmanetwork.com/news/news/na … ons/story/

Only a suggestion but why not consult/communicate with your local immigration/consulate office in your country to get up to date info for the Philippines. While I/we hear your anguish over the many, many months it would be prudent to go to the horses mouth relevant to your country and the protocols exercised by/between both governments,  google/expat sites is a great place to start but better to talk directly with your consulate and know where you stand and your options.

If I told you the borders are down/open and tourists are welcome in the Philippines,,,,, would you believe me? Book a flight? No. I am stuck here in PH. and don't bother to look, maybe in a year or so. Longer? Who knows.
Best bet is to keep in contact with your consulate to get daily info.

Until the stupid is as stupid does wake up here in PH. and follow health doctrines and government mandates, tourism will be a long time coming.

OMO.

Cheers, Steve.

I feel your pain mauovernet, I am still stuck here in the States myself, and cannot get back either. I have been fully vaccinated in preparation though. You might do that if you have not already. We just don't know when things will open up but it looks like the vaccines are beginning to arrive in Philippines, so I would think you might be able to go by Sept., but I would not book a flight unless it is fully refundable, just in case.

pnwcyclist wrote:

I feel your pain mauovernet, I am still stuck here in the States myself, and cannot get back either.

I have been fully vaccinated in preparation though.

I understand Trader Joe's is offering the vaccine. What's next Dollar general?

I received this reply from the Philippine Consulate in New York just yesterday. I emailed them, telling my plans to retire in the Philippines. I am still in doubt and also more than a little frustrated.  Here is their response:

"As a general rule, foreign nationals are still prohibited from entering the Philippines, except for those who are exempted from current entry restrictions pursuant to the latest directives of the Office of the President and/or resolution by the Inter-Agency Task Force for the Management of Emerging Infectious Diseases (IATF-MEID).

For the latest travel advisory, you may visit the Department of Foreign Affairs website (www.dfa.gov.ph) or the Bureau of Immigration's social media accounts (www.facebook.com/officialbureauofimmigration) and its official website (https://immigration.gov.ph/#advisory)

Philippine Consulate General New York

Think first quarter 2022

scusa,vorrei sapere ch econoscenza c'è stata con questa ragazza che vuoi sposare,visto che il paese è chiuso da gennaio ai turisti,sono mesi che chatto con una ragazza di makati,ma credo che loro sposerebbero anche il primo che respira!!!

Mumbo jumbo God of the jungle
boomalay boomalay boomalay boom!
Translation of the latest gov. response to when PI will open!

lasvegan wrote:

Mumbo jumbo God of the jungle
boomalay boomalay boomalay boom!
Translation of the latest gov. response to when PI will open!

Yes soon...very soon
"Hakuna-matata"
:cool:

Meerkat mythology!! My favorite!