Thinking of moving to pakistan from uk

Salaam everyone

I've read a few threads on here so hoping I'll get to pick your brains for my plan.

I  came across this forum after a Google search, but my decision of moving is getting stronger by the day. My main query is about shipping furniture & my larger possessions from here.. some furniture is rather too sentimental so I'd love to hsve it with us in pakistan. If anybody here has had this experience please advise on which company you used, is it quite straight forward? What size container is better? Etc.. What was Your experience id love to know?

Many thanks in advance ☺

If you want to bring some household goods to Pakistan. If it is too much, you can contact Gargo. You can get your household goods in Pakistan. Will deliver home thanks Two or three pounds per kilogram will take you to your home in Pakistan. Thank you

Salaam Kauserkhan

Thank you for your reply, I was referring to larger furniture like sofas and beds, dining set sideboards appliances etc, also wishing there was a way id get entire container delivered to my village? 🤔

Thank you if you want all your goods can be delivered to your house it is very easy by the way you would like to tell me what is your village

My village is ghourghushti

Gharghashti is a very lovely village. I have visited it many times. It is Attock district near Formalli. I have gone to Kamalpur Alam Daman. There are good people.

facebook.com/watch/?ref=search&v=915672872295068&external_log_id=24eb1333-7dcf-4d74-93e8-a09db43ba64e&q=%D8%A7%D9%B9%DA%A9

facebook.com/watch/?ref=search&v=381973603095837&external_log_id=24eb1333-7dcf-4d74-93e8-a09db43ba64e&q=%D8%A7%D9%B9%DA%A9

web.facebook.com/watch/?ref=search&v=915672872295068&external_log_id=24eb1333-7dcf-4d74-93e8-a09db43ba64e&q=%D8%A7%D9%B9%DA%A9

Hi moved in 2010 with my small children...
Came back 2013 initially planning just a visit back here but as time got closer I knew my family as in parents and siblings back here in UK were not going to allow me to go back again.

Honestly biggest regret coming back to stay here.
Pakistan is lovely with everything available.
I'd say go for it!
What have u decided?

Did you move to Pakistan?