Moving to germany

hi i am syed asim ali frm karachi gulshan i visit consultant office for the purpose of student visa of germany and he guide me you have not german language course so i offer you you will get admission in germany for german language course then you got visa of germany after complete 1 year study of language course you continue your masters programe in germany so my question is that is possible way to go germany???

Hello Asimali,

First of all I strongly advise you not to pay a single penny to an agent because in todays world of internet, and education there is no information you can not access directly.

Secondly, the only certification accepted by the German High Commission is the exam conducted by the Goethe Institute.

Thirdly, a lot of Pakistanis were misusing the subsidized education system of Germany and instead of genuine students, agents were sending planes full of fake students who end up as beggars on German streets and cause disgrace to our nation.

As a solution, the German High Commission was advised to put a filter system and since January 2014, any student proceeding to Germany on a student visa, in addition to demonstrating competence in German language, will  be required to deposit a sum of approx Rs. 16 Lacs in Euros in a German bank.

I suggest you look at the complete picture before making the most important decision in your life. :|

Exactly I agree with riazcdki agents are not that worth to trust they only convince you and hary bagh dikha k bacho ko ly jty hain.yes the language course you are yalking about is a foundation course only agents ap say pori fee ly k ik sal k foundation may bhij dyty hain that's what happened to my niece.so beta be carefull google everything before wasting your money in any scam.best of luck