Jewelry Stone Cutters and PVD coating on stone jewelry

Greetings! I am searching for factories in Vietnam who are capable for cutting/faceting  and process stone Jewellery from raw materials like Mother of pearl, Drussy and Dichroic Glass.
Also I am trying to find factories who can do Vacuum PVD Coating/plating on Stones or glass.

Please help me find some contacts in Vietnam. Thanks!

Hi Patricio,
sorry to break it down to you, but the best place to cut stones in Asia is Chanthaburi in Thailand. Not far from us, but with covid it could as well be in the North Pole. But btw...if you intend to sell to western markets, most will not accept Asian cuts as they focus on maximising carat rather than symmetry, especially for high-value stones like ruby, sapphire or spinel. If you want to get excellent cuts for western market the best shot is Idar-Oberstein in....yes, Germany. Still, if you trade cheap stones, even Asians focus on symmetry, for example for amethyst or topaz. Maybe not as helpful...sorry.

Hi Dandori, Thanks and truly appreciate the information. Our Vendors are actually setting up operations in Vietnam and we are helping to source gem cutting and processing factories there to complete our operations needs. We buy finished jewelry from them for our US brand. Most of our products are coming out China, and we are now shifting it to South east asia, Vietnam and Thailand.
Could you share with me the stone cutters in Thailand, I can ask my team to look into it. If you also have information for Vietnam Gem cutters, it will be great! Thanks.

Stay safe and well!