Tax on parcels from UK from UK

Hi, now that the UK has excluded it's self from the EU new import controls have come into effect on items sent from the UK. I tried to have a parcel shipped from London to Italy but many of the courier services have stopped operations. A friend just paid 19 euros import tax on a £50 parcel to her sister in Romania.
Can anyone recommend a courier service still reliably operating and also a website that clearly explains the new import tariffs for personal items.
Thanks

Hello, I had a similar experience. The UK is still learning how to deal with Brexit.  DHL delivered, seems more reliable than the others. No extra charge. Best

The problem is not due to Brexit, but because of COVID. That's why many couriers are not delivering. There was a backlog due to the problems with shipping to France.

You have to search parcel delivery firms on their websites to get get the best prices.
DPD
Royal Mail
DPD
DHL
UPS
FedEx

All their websites explain what charges are due to Brexit and what forms need to be filled in.

SimCityAt
Expat Team

DPD took my parcel on a Monday, told me Tuesday they had a "Brexit problem" and then took 10 days to return it to me. Looking on the DHL web site today they were offering a service (I asked for a quote) that I then found out on another of their web pages is suspended. There seems to be a real lack of clarity.

You need to fill out the customs form, as you would with any other country outside the EU.

Have you tried any of the couriers I listed?