Turkish help

I haven't used this site for awhile, but thought I would join again to hopefully meet someone willing to help me practice and improve my Turkish. Just a bit about me, I am a professor of psychology here in Istanbul; have lived here for some time but still need to improve my Turkish, which has been difficult during the pandemic as I am home working on Zoom most of the time.

Hi I'm. South African professional nurse, with 20 years of experience. I'm currently completing my final year in nursing management. How does one apply for a license to practice cos I'm interested in working in turkey. Kind regards  Fatima

Fatima_adams wrote:

Hi I'm. South African professional nurse, with 20 years of experience. I'm currently completing my final year in nursing management. How does one apply for a license to practice cos I'm interested in working in turkey. Kind regards  Fatima

according to the international workforce law, nursing is one of the professional occupations which cannot be performed by foreigners in turkey..

Nursing jobs are only given to Turkish citizens so I've heard. You should dig deeper though.

Hi there!

Post a job looking for an English language teacher who is a Turkish citizen WITH EXPERIENCE. S/he can teach you online.

Hello There , i hope everything s fine, ***

Moderated by Cheryl 3 years ago
Reason : Self promotion is not allowed on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Moderated by Diksha 2 years ago
Reason : Please post an advert in the Classifieds section.

Hello mam
How are you .i am intrest learn  turkish langauage

Hi Meena, where do you live?

I live İstanbul speak turkish?

Hi Meena, where do you live?

Hey Ada,

Assalamualaikum
Can it be taught overseas say India.

Ve aleykümselam
Of course but how can you make payments for private lessons?

Moderated by Diksha 2 years ago
Reason : Please use only English on the anglophone forum.

The costs? Are we talking privately or its public.

The chat in expat not the tutoring I am talking about. Well it's seems it's still public

Where are you located?

İstanbul

Hello , h r u ... how much charge for teaching turkish language

Thank you so much for the information. Much appreciated.